You're Not Being Blessed Because You're Still Attached To The Wrong Things

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Reciepts Podcast
Post and delete ! Or PM it to those that wanna know (me first) lol ! I got some tea- very luke warm tea, nothing major. Maybe I'm over thinking...
Attack on Titan Manga Discuss: Bring y'alls butts here!!
The woman literally had a scar at the place than Mikasa... It’s obviously her. Again, that’s not how I interrupted it and I’m not about to...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I am thoroughly disappointed in what I have read. So, PowerPoint, Bacon, Rita, Rosetta, and Pussahoe have decided to “play in our faces....” all...
The Conjure Products by Lala Inuti Ahari
Word? Interesting. Wonder what the issues is to make her unfollow family. Her children’s father is one thing but her mom is another. I saw her...
Nicki Minaj Addresses Her Previous Criminal Record. Admits To Using Weapon And Feeling Like In...
Im feeling schadenfreude. All the dumbass Nicki fans really thought her husband wasn’t her equal, this is proof that water seeks its own level. No...
Stalker kills himself in front of shocked Fargo courtroom by 'slashing his throat with a pen or...
I feel bad for the stalking victim. Can you imagine trying to get peace of mind and this fool killing him self during your moment of triumph? That...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
That white knight thing irks me,I imagine a paternalistic mansplaner and my coochie gets an allergic reaction just thinking about it.
Why do Black men think protecting Black women is optional?
Sadly they still will have plenty of pick me's and low hanging fruits lined up at their disposal to be used and abused and to fight a man's battle...
Top Bottom