YouTube and Vimeo pull MyPillow Mike Lindell's election fraud 'documentary'

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,156 274,750 8,222
Alleybux
YouTube and Vimeo pull MyPillow Mike Lindell's election fraud 'documentary' as he pays OAN to air it 13 times in one weekend - but the right-wing network airs disclaimer that it has no 'established facts' and is 'opinion only'
  • MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Friday released a two-hour film called 'Absolute Proof', falsely claiming a Chinese cyberattack 'flipped' the 2020 election
  • He pushes voter fraud claims throughtout but offers no proof
  • YouTube and Vimeo both pulled it from their hosting services
  • Facebook flagged it but it remains on right-wing social media platforms
  • Lindell, 59, also paid for it to be aired at least 13 times on OAN this weekend
  • Yet even the right-wing network is trying to distance itself from his wild claims by airing a 90-second disclaimer before each broadcast
  • The network has already been threatened with legal action from Dominion Voting Systems over its coverage of voter fraud claims
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Friday released his two-hour film 'Absolute Proof' which pushes his voter fraud conspiracy theories and falsely claims a Chinese cyberattack 'flipped' the 2020 election.

The Donald Trump supporter released the movie, which he described as a documentary despite the lack of proof of any voter fraud, after describing the Republican's presidential defeat as a 'communist coup'.

It was scheduled to air on One America News (OAN) four times throughout the day and several other times through the weekend - on 13 occassions in total - after being paid for by Lindell.

However, the network inserted an epic disclaimer before each viewing in which they attempted to distance themselves from the content.

Lindell, 59, was also forced to make several attempts to make the film available to the public through his website, as hosting services such YouTube and Vimeo pulled it from their platforms due to policies regarding the sharing of election misinformation.

Scroll down for video

38945476-9230407-image-a-48_1612582471251.jpg

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, pictured, on Friday released a two-hour film called 'Absolute Proof', falsely claiming a Chinese cyberattack 'flipped' the election

38945484-9230407-image-a-49_1612582474346.jpg

He paid for it to air at least 13 times on OAN between Friday and Monday but before each broadcast, the network is airing this 90-second disclaimer distancing itself from the content

LINK

In the movie, Lindell makes several wild and baseless claims as he appear behind a news desk branded with 'WVW Broadcast Network', and interviews a lineup of guests who have also featured in the months-long bid to 'prove' that Biden did not win the election.

Among the claims made are that Trump 'broke the algorithm' of voting machines because so many people were casting their vote for him that they needed to be rebooted.

Lindell claims that he is working to expose 'all the evil in our country, all the criminals in the country, all the ones that tried to suppress this', as he argues against his own ban from Twitter and his treatment from Newsmax earlier in the week when he was cut off mid-interview.

'They're suppressing, cancel culture, they're trying to cancel us all out,' he says. 'I've just seen churches, the Christian churches, they're being attacked right now, people on social media, anyone that speaks up, they're going, "You can't say that, pfft, you're gone".'

Throughout the movie, Lindell offers no proof of the claims he makes, including the unsubstantiated allegations that Dominion software was manipulated to delete votes for Trump.

He interviews lawyer Matt DePerno who claims files 'were deleted from the Dominion system in Antrim County. We know that for a fact,' despite the hand count of the votes proving the outcome.

Lindell also makes several claims about other countries being involved in the fraud as servers were kept overseas and votes could be changed.

He speaks to retired Army Col. Phil Waldron who alleges there was 'a lot of movements of votes, direct access to Pennsylvania voting precincts, county tabulation centers, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, all of that coming directly from foreign countries, China being the predominant one'.

Waldron said it was 'part of a coup that was aided and abetted by a foreign-threat nation-state, a peer enemy nation-state: China.'

However, election officials and cybersecurity experts have said there is no credible evidence of foreign involvement.

Lindell also speaks to Melissa Carone, Rudy Giuliani's star witness in the Michigan fraud case, who claimed votes for Biden were counted multiple times.

'It's like counting a deck of cards, you could sit there and run the same deck of cards through this tabulator over and over and over again,' Lindell claimed of her alleged evidence.

Carone was already ruled 'not credible' by a Michigan judge in November.

38945472-9230407-image-a-50_1612582508903.jpg

In the movie, Lindell makes several wild and baseless claims as he appear behind a news desk branded with 'WVW Broadcast Network', and interviews line up of guests

38945468-9230407-image-a-51_1612582513896.jpg

Lindell repeats 'Wow' consistently as he interviews the guests but offers no proof

38945478-9230407-image-a-52_1612582523475.jpg

Lindell, who still continues to call Trump 'the real president', said he made the documentary over five days under former Navy SEAL security. He is pictured in the movie above

Lindell, who still continues to call Trump 'the real president', said he made the documentary over five days under former Navy SEAL security.

He said: 'We've put this together, and it's, I want to say, 100 times better than I could have imagined.'

Ahead of the broadcast of the movie, Lindell, who founded the bedding company, told The Revival Channel YouTube: 'Coming Friday, I have put together this documentary, it's three hours long, that shows every, 100%, the theft by China and these other countries, this cyberattack on our country here, that took, that flipped votes.'

In interviews he called the movie 'the most important documentary you ever [will] watch in history', adding: 'I think God waited until now to make this movie. Because you know what? It's 11:59, guys. It's 11:59. And you know what? That miracle that's coming, and it's coming, and I'm telling you, Friday is the start.'

38945602-9230407-image-a-53_1612582533763.jpg

OAN's tweet advertising the movie was flagged for disputed claims of election fraud

38896382-9230407-MyPillow_CEO_Mike_Lindell_pictured_has_announced_plans_to_releas-a-54_1612582574569.jpg

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, pictured, on Friday released a two-hour film called 'Absolute Proof', falsely claiming a Chinese cyberattack 'flipped' the election

The Trump loyalist tried to upload the movie to YouTube on several occasions, but the Google-owned video site said it had been quickly taken down.

According to Mashable, Lindell even attempted to misspell the film's title, a common tactic utilized by YouTubers trying to avoid detection by the platform's automated content system, yet it was still picked up and removed.

'Per our presidential election integrity policy, we remove content uploaded after the safe harbor deadline that advances false claims that widespread fraud, errors, or glitches changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election,' a spokesperson told Fast Company.

'We removed this video and its reuploads in accordance with this policy.'

It was also removed from video hosting site Vimeo which stated that it violated 'our policies relating to the spread of misleading claims about the 2020 presidential election and its aftermath'.

'There is no place on the Vimeo platform for content that does — or can — cause harm of any kind,' the company added.

The video remained on Facebook but had been flagged as containing false information which will reduce its distribution.

It has also remained on right-wing platforms like Gab, CloutHub, and Rumble and is currently being hosted on Lindell's website via a video embed from StreamHoster, a paid video hosting service.

38895858-9225463-The_Donald_Trump_supporter_said_the_movie_will_be_out_Friday_aft-a-7_1612489107157.jpg

The Donald Trump supporter released the movie on Friday after describing the Republican's presidential defeat as a 'communist coup'. The two men are pictured in March

Despite the attempts by social media platforms to stop the spread of the movie and its false facts, Lindell paid for it to be shown at least 13 times on OAN between Friday and Monday.

Yet before the movie airs, even OAN have been playing a lengthy ninety second disclaimer in which it outlines that Lindell, a former drug addict, had paid for it to be broadcast, and that it did not endorse any of the conspiracy theories the CEO was pushing.

'Michael James Lindell has purchased the airtime for the broadcast of this program on One America News ('OAN') network,' the disclaimer said.

'Mr. Lindell is the sole author and executive producer of this program and exclusively responsible for its content,' it added, completely distancing itself from Lindell's views.

'The topic of this broadcast is the 2020 election. OAN has undertaken its own reporting on this topic. The program is not the product of OAN's reporting. The views, opinions and claims expressed in this program by Mr. Lindell and other guests, presenters, producers, or advertisers are theirs and theirs alone and are not adopted or endorsed by OAN or its owners.

'In particular, OAN does not adopt or endorse any statements or opinions in this program regarding the following entities or people: US Dominion Inc. (and any related entities); Smartmatic USA Corp.; Brian Kemp; Brad Raffensperger, or Gabriel Sterling,' the disclaimer continued.

OAN added that the statements following were 'opinions only' and not intended to be taken as 'established facts'.

wire-38893212-1612468055-921_634x508.jpg

Voting machine maker Smartmatic has filed a lawsuit for defamation against Fox News hosts and former president Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani

Yet it did show some support for Lindell's claims by siding with the conspiracy theory that President Joe Biden may not have won the election.

'The results in the 2020 Presidential election remain disputed and questioned by millions of Americans who are entitled to hear from all sides in order to help determine what may have happened,' it stated.

It highlighted that while OAN is broadcasting the wild and baseless allegations, the network fears being hit with lawsuits due to Lindell's claims.

Dominion Voting Systems has already threatened to sue Lindell over him pushing conspiracy theories about its ballot counting machines.

There is no evidence of election fraud involving Dominion or any other entity, with dozens of lawsuits filed by Trump and his supporters tossed, recounts coming up with the same vote counts, and the Trump administration even admitting the election was legal and fair.

Dominion already filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit on Monday against Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who led the former president's efforts to challenge the election results.

They have also issued OAN, Fox News and Newsmax with warnings that similar litigation is 'imminent' over the networks' coverage of the claims.

Despite the caution shown in the disclaimer, OAN did not show the same hesitant language in its advertising on social media.

'Growing evidence of election fraud reveals that the presidency of the United States has been stolen from the American people,' it wrote in a tweet, which has since been flagged by the social media network.

38812136-9230407-Bob_Sellers_an_anchor_for_the_right_wing_news_outlet_ended_up_st-a-55_1612582638068.jpg

Bob Sellers, an anchor for the right-wing news outlet, ended up storming off camera Tuesday night (center) as he tried to fact-check Lindell and stop him pushing unfounded claims about Dominion Voting Systems rigging the presidential election

38895860-9230407-Twitter_permanently_banned_Lindell_s_account_after_he_continued_-a-56_1612582642952.jpg

Twitter permanently banned Lindell's account after he continued to perpetuate the baseless claim that Donald Trump won the 2020 U.S. presidential election

On Tuesday Newsmax host Bob Sellers stormed off camera as he tried to fact-check Lindell and stop him pushing unfounded claims about Dominion Voting Systems rigging the presidential election.

Sellers later made a groveling apology, calling Mike 'a friend of the network'.

The anchor had desperately asked his producers to cut Lindell off as the CEO barked about having '100 percent proof' of manipulation by the Dominion Voting machines.

Exasperated Sellers got out of his chair and walked off set, leaving his co-host Heather Childers to carry on without him.

Twitter permanently banned Lindell's account after he continued to perpetuate the baseless claim that Donald Trump won the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

The social network decided to ban Lindell due to 'repeated violations' of its civic integrity policy, a spokesperson said in a statement.

Lindell has continued to insist that the presidential election was rigged even after U.S. President Joe Biden's administration has begun.

Major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's have said that they would stop carrying My Pillow's products, Lindell previously said.

Lindell had also urged Trump to declare martial law in Minnesota to obtain its ballots and overturn the election.

Following the storming of the U.S. Capitol earlier this month, Twitter has banned over 70,000 accounts for sharing misinformation. Trump, who had urged on the mob, has also had his account permanently suspended.

Lindell supported Trump's campaigns financially and was his campaign chair in Minnesota. He also spoke several times in praise of the former president, including once in the Rose Garden.

He visited the White House early in January, but Trump cut their meeting short. Lindell had brought with him notes on martial law and the Insurrection Act, photos show.

Lindell is also thought to have political ambitions of his own and reports say he is considering a run for governor of Minnesota, a state that Trump lost narrowly in 2016 and by a bigger margin in 2020.

YouTube and Vimeo pull MyPillow Mike Lindell's election fraud 'documentary' | Daily Mail Online

Star Jones

In your argument ... poking holes!
Reaction score
Reactions
80,564 2,281 1,811
Alleybux
I can sympathize with this man's anguish and I am willing to help him spread the word. If he pays me $5000 to watch the video, I will come back to LSA and write a review about the film. :good

If he pays me another $5000, I'll use my Twitter feed to review the movie. :highfive

If he pays me another $5000, I'll find the password to my Candy Crush Facebook page and write a review about the film. :emoji_writing_hand:

Does he want anything on Instagram? I'll post pictures of me watching and ... you guessed it! ... write a review about the film. The pictures will bump up the price to $15000, but if he got money to spend, I'll take it! :b41 :b41 :b41 :b72

HelenSade

Ladies, Take His Draws!!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
246,348 4,734 1,266
Alleybux
I can sympathize with this man's anguish and I am willing to help him spread the word. If he pays me $5000 to watch the video, I will come back to LSA and write a review about the film. :good

If he pays me another $5000, I'll use my Twitter feed to review the movie. :highfive

If he pays me another $5000, I'll find the password to my Candy Crush Facebook page and write a review about the film. :emoji_writing_hand:

Does he want anything on Instagram? I'll post pictures of me watching and ... you guessed it! ... write a review about the film. The pictures will bump up the price to $15000, but if he got money to spend, I'll take it! :b41 :b41 :b41 :b72

We see each other.

For $20,000 I will make a LSA watch thread, Twitter review thread, IG Live point by point commentary complete with a PowerPoint presentation, and found a private Facebook group on "voter integrity laws" that will review and recap with screenshots said "masterpiece".

Another $20,000 will find me suited, booted, and masked selling hot cocoa and while playing this "masterpiece" on a continuous loop across the street from the Georgia Governor's Mansion. For an extra $5,000 I'll even wear a tee shirt advertising the "masterpiece" and of course the pillows.

For an additional well invested $20,000, I will take said hot chocolate stand down to Trinity Ave., within stepping distance of both Atlanta City Hall and the Gold Dome and repeat said venture. Of course, I will of course need an additional $5,000 to wear the tee shirt.

With travel and incidentals running in the low five digits, I think Mr. Lindell would be looking at a bargain.

Mike, I want to see you win. Let's talk.

1501386749253.jpg

Star Jones

In your argument ... poking holes!
Reaction score
Reactions
80,564 2,281 1,811
Alleybux
For $50,000, I'll stand on any corner opposite of the loudest, most rambunctious Hebrew Israelites with my own bullhorn and espouse all of the findings of the film.

For $100,000, I'll stand on the corner WITH the Israelites and explain how the findings affect all 12 tribes!

urgelgru

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,194 7
Alleybux
I watched some of this via a comedian's limestream on Twitch last night. Dominion gonna get him good, talking about the machine's manuals etc, eh

He'll probably die of an overdose in a few months time and cement his place in the MAGA Martyr Hall of Fame

VAPearl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,017 1,895 280
Alleybux
So a Chinese cyberattack ? I guess they just want to throw out all of the mail in ballots those people do not count

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,796 6,042
Alleybux
Someone I hadn’t spoken to in like over 20 years sent me a link to this lol. Y’all be careful there’s a ton of folks who drunk the kool aid and I don’t know what their capable of.