Quantcast

Youtube/Social Media Support Group

celinebean

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,238 750 706
Alleybux
i love this idea other than the fact that your shorts will come up on your main upload feed
True. But they have their own section on the landing page at least and are shown below the longer videos. I’ve also not gotten any bad feedback from subscribers. To the contrary, it seems that they like it as a way to stay in touch more day to day.

GlamChick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,370 709 794
Alleybux
Would you say Facebook is still worth having? I deleted it years ago but would be up for creating a new one. Instagram has not been working for me.

I have a facebook that is private which is my personal page but business pages noone will never know its me. In order to make money from facebook yes you going have to have a facebook personal page.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,698 93 12
Alleybux
Been using Tiktok to drive traffic to my YouTube channel. Don’t sleep on Tiktok.
Not sure who’s sharing my videos on WhatsApp but I’ll take it.
385B1A9A-AFA4-40E1-9B2C-A99F1476A9E7.jpeg

moongoddess

wild. woman
Reaction score
Reactions
34,431 2,023 411
Alleybux
I know this thread is dead BUT if anyone is reading… have you noticed on IG that you get less interactions with a professional account than personal? For TikTok this was the case for me but for Insta I think this may be the same situation. I switched my account my from personal to business and posted a reel, nothing. Switched to a creator account so I can use music…same. back to personal, views skyrocketed. I’m going to keep it on creator and see if it will change after some time. I’m thinking this is done purposely so that you can pay to boost post or maybe it’s really just my content? I’ve been getting traffic to my site with reels.

I’ll be experimenting with YT this week, I may be late on the train a whole year later but I’m going to test it out.

Last edited:

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,880 633 294
Alleybux
I know this thread is dead BUT if anyone is reading… have you noticed on IG that you get less interactions with a professional account than personal? For TikTok this was the case for me but for Insta I think this may be the same situation. I switched my account my from personal to business and posted a reel, nothing. Switched to a creator account so I can use music…same. back to personal, views skyrocketed. I’m going to keep it on creator and see if it will change after some time. I’m thinking this is done purposely so that you can pay to boost post or maybe it’s really just my content? I’ve been getting traffic to my site with reels.

I’ll be experimenting with YT this week, I may be late on the train a whole year later but I’m going to test it out.
Hmmmmm thanks for the heads up, I've a business IG account as well, but in the beginning it was a personal one.

:b37Will do some investigating due to your thought provoking accessment and yes your personal vs business theory sounds plausible since SM is all about making their coints from their business accts.:mask

Thanks again:smile4 Blessings & prosperity:b33

TiaJ88

Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
119,897 1,941 1,313
Alleybux

Yes! And it’s for the exact reason you stated. They want business owners to pay for any traction on these platforms.

Dollimybaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,663 2,232 703
Alleybux
Ya'll literally answered the question that I posted a few days ago regarding Instagram ads. I think I going to try the creator page. Thank you guys!

Whatitwas

“If you didn’t start at 20 start at 30.”
Reaction score
Reactions
15,043 623 452
Alleybux
It’s been a whole year can we get some updates

Brey57

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,584 2,249 2,057
Alleybux
ADVICE NEEDED

My youtube channel is THIS CLOSE to being monetized. I hit the 1k subscribers and I have only 400 watch hours to go

Im posting a video today that I am 90% sure will get AT LEAST 10k+ views. However the new video has neither to do with my current niche. And is just a passion video

Problem is, my channel has gone through a lot niches before I landed on my current niche. Obviously this has affected my algorithm. This new video that is unrelated to my niche would continue to mess that up

My question is:

Should I post the new video on my current page and take the opportunity to rebuild a new channel/niche. The biggest pro here is that I get on a clean slate with the algorithm if I stay in niche and Im sure I could monetize within a few months and

or

post to my current channel, risk the algorithm but reach monetization. The biggest pro here is all my hard work pays off since Ive been building this channel for 5 years