General Manager
Reactions
6,772 361 82
Alleybux
I've been watching her since she was pregnant with Harlow and this girl is a hot ass mess! She seemed like a decent mom at first, but she has lost her goddamn mind!
She should've stopped having kids after she found out about Nolan's condition. I had no idea what it was at first so I looked into what it was and my heart hurts for that child. He's gonna have a rough life. Be wheelchair bound, on a ventilator, completely dependent on others, probably in pain. Why would you risk having another child if that was their fate? She got lucky that her last two are girls because they can't have it, but they can be carriers and if they are they will eventually have to decide if they want to take the risk of their child having it or being a carrier. It's selfish. If I knew I was a carrier for such a devastating illness, I'd adopt. I couldn't bring a child into this world if I knew they were going to suffer like that.
Side eyeing the fuck out of her for getting knocked up, married, and buying a house with some guy she just met. She moved a complete stranger into her home with her young children, who were probably still upset that their father just moved out a few months prior. Then all of a sudden this guy is their step dad. The youngest even calls him daddy!
The house they built doesn't seem like it's gonna be able to accommodate Nolan's future needs. All the bedrooms are upstairs and eventually he's not gonna be able to use the stairs at all. I don't think there's a shower or bathtub on the first floor, so where is he supposed to bath? They aren't gonna be able to carry him up and down the stairs when he gets older.
I wonder how the kids are doing mentally/emotionally, especially Aria. This time last year they were living with both their parents together. Now in just one short year they've moved twice, no longer live with their dad and barely see him, have a new step dad, and have a new sibling on the way. That's a lot to take in, especially at such a young age. She mentioned Aria had been getting in trouble at school, I wonder if that was a result of all the changes?

I've been watching Brit since Aria was in diapers and her story about how she JUST met Frank, got preggo, married, and purchased a house together is just weird. Then all in the matter of 3-4 months... yeah... NO! I really believe Frank is the reason why her and Ean (Ian?) split. I do believe that they were having problems for a while espeically with the stress from Nolans condition and Eans demanding job. Brit is needy and it was the perfect opportunity for her to step out. The announcement of Harlow is when I started to see things go downhill. If I wasn't out of my mind I would think that Harlow is Franks child. I'm all for step parents having relationship with all children, but something is a little too close and personal between Harlow and Frank.

General Manager
Reactions
17,920 677 29
Alleybux
I used to think maybe she was cheating, but the more they talk, the clearer it is they have only been together 8 months. There was a video where she removed footage of a random man holding her hand at Carrowinds when she went with just her and aria, some people speculated it may have been frank.

I had thought maybe they met at the gym when she was going almost everyday.

I will say Harlow looks like Ean so I am sure she is his. Britney just wants strangers to think she is franks because her and Scarlett will have the smallest gap of all the kids between them. Those if us know she is about keeping appearances. Remember she wore a fake wedding band set before her and Ean got engaged so she wouldn’t be “judged”.

Reactions
1,046 111 321
Alleybux
Is Frank really 23 ? He looks so much more older I thought he was like 35

Oui, I’ve been catching up on their drama. It’s crazy. She and her baby dad split and she moved into an apartment with her 3 kids met a man named frank around april, and let him hit it raw less then a month into the relationship and she’s pregnant around may. They had a shotgun wedding on June 30th. She has also bought a house with him that will be built and finished the beginning of 2019.

Also frank was with another woman named Christine for 1-2+ years and they where engaged and about to be married but she called it off cause he was cheating apparently.

People are saying frank approached brittnay with intentions and knew she was a Youtuber. No sane 23 year old childless man would be able to do this. Especially at his young age.

Im hère for thé train wreck!

Reactions
1,046 111 321
Alleybux
There is absolutely no way this marriage is going to last so I don't think she will be in the house when poor Nolan is in a wheelchair

She doesn’t care about his DMD. She’s all about herself. She wanted that two story house without even thinking hey my son is going to be in a wheelchair one day.
She could have gotten a better home had she secured a loan and went out with a realtor to buy a used home. Let’s face it though, Britney has to have all brand new.

Reactions
5,520 99 4
Alleybux
There is absolutely no way this marriage is going to last so I don't think she will be in the house when poor Nolan is in a wheelchair
Agreed. After the newness wears off with that 4th baby I see frank chucking up the deuces. He wasn’t ready for all that. So sane mane would be, especially one his age. No money would be worth my sanity to deal with all that access baggage. They should have just dated a while to see if it was right for both of them.

Reactions
1,508 29 6
Alleybux
I think they're gonna start hitting some bumps in their relationship within the next year. The entire time they've been together there's been something going on or something to look forward to. The pregnancy, the marriage, the house. The past few months have been spent buying things for the house and getting ready to move in. Now they're getting ready for the baby and she's gonna be new and exciting for a while but then the newness will wear off and the reality of having 4 kids, including a newborn will kick in. Frank's gonna experience what it's like to have a newborn + 3 other kids to care for. They wont have anything new to look forward to and Britney seems to always need something new and exciting in her life.
Frank wasn't ready for any of this. He joined match to find a girlfriend, not a wife + 4 kids! Now less than a year later he's up to his shiny bald head in Britney's shit and there's no way out. Even if (when) they divorce, they still have a kid together, so he's gonna be dealing with her ass for another 18 years at least. By then she'll be onto baby daddy #3 and kid #5 or 6 or 7 even though she has no business having any more kids when she's the carrier for such an awful illness.

Mrs. Gonzalez - Gangsta Wife
Reactions
30,979 886 465
Alleybux
Britney got pregnant within the first month of being with frank.

Think about it. She's never had a period since they've been together. Never PMSed, never dealt with cramps. He probably doesn't even know if she uses tampons, pads or a cup....

But they've bought a house and are having a baby.

Random ass thought but it's weird

Reactions
1,046 111 321
Alleybux
I think Frank knew exactly what he was doing I reckon he knew who she was and knew she was a YouTuber making money not sure how much she makes but I assume she makes an substantial amount off money It's the only way I can wrap my head around why he had unprotected sex with her the first time they met why he was so eager to meet her kids and why he was so eager to marry her a decent guy who has no hidden agenda would take their time to get to know someone before they even meet their new partner kids but it sounds like Frank met Brittney and Ean's kids within the first 2 weeks off them meeting and not forgetting Frank didn't really want to be camera but surprise it didn't take him long to be on camera and to also start vlogging

I think they're gonna start hitting some bumps in their relationship within the next year. The entire time they've been together there's been something going on or something to look forward to. The pregnancy, the marriage, the house. The past few months have been spent buying things for the house and getting ready to move in. Now they're getting ready for the baby and she's gonna be new and exciting for a while but then the newness will wear off and the reality of having 4 kids, including a newborn will kick in. Frank's gonna experience what it's like to have a newborn + 3 other kids to care for. They wont have anything new to look forward to and Britney seems to always need something new and exciting in her life.
Frank wasn't ready for any of this. He joined match to find a girlfriend, not a wife + 4 kids! Now less than a year later he's up to his shiny bald head in Britney's shit and there's no way out. Even if (when) they divorce, they still have a kid together, so he's gonna be dealing with her ass for another 18 years at least. By then she'll be onto baby daddy #3 and kid #5 or 6 or 7 even though she has no business having any more kids when she's the carrier for such an awful illness.

Reactions
6,343 479 118
Alleybux
This new tell all interview is nothing but lies. She can barely look at the camera. She keeps looking off or down. Then have the nerve to say this interview has lifted a huge weight off of her shoulders.

Team Owner
Reactions
329,365 9,628 1,907
Alleybux
This new tell all interview is nothing but lies. She can barely look at the camera. She keeps looking off or down. Then have the nerve to say this interview has lifted a huge weight off of her shoulders.
OMG i forgot about this thread

My main issue with the interview was the INTERVIEWER!! She was either not letting Britney answer the questions she asked or answering the questions for her. Exp: she reminded Britney she said she was not looking to meet anyone and how she was surprised at meeting Frank, but then admitted they met on a dating site :sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown and didn't let her answer. I really wanted her to explain that one.

Her answer to Frank changing his bio to "Father of 2" was BS. Yall had a fight/issues. No papers were even filed. She needs to be disturbed at how quickly he stopped claiming her other 3 kids.

@GoshDarnIt

Reactions
6,343 479 118
Alleybux
OMG i forgot about this thread

My main issue with the interview was the INTERVIEWER!! She was either not letting Britney answer the questions she asked or answering the questions for her. Exp: she reminded Britney she said she was not looking to meet anyone and how she was surprised at meeting Frank, but then admitted they met on a dating site :sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown and didn't let her answer. I really wanted her to explain that one.

Her answer to Frank changing his bio to "Father of 2" was BS. Yall had a fight/issues. No papers were even filed. She needs to be disturbed at how quickly he stopped claiming her other 3 kids.

@GoshDarnIt
If she is not disturbed by that I wouldn’t be surprised. She is fake and knows he is a horrible person. She just wants the aesthetic, which she is bomb at making. I like her filter, but a filter can’t fix her train wreck of a life.

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
The mom was allegedly banging the newborn’s head on the concrete, my jaw DROPPED. prayers that the babies recover
Black In Korea; Why I Lost My Job In Korea; I Didn't Get Paid For 3 Months.
Hi ahh Naomi was raised in Florida amoung Haitians and Afrcan Americans she knew nothing of Japan till 5 years ago when her sponsors got her...
This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
Those prices definitely aren’t just a NYC thing. My wife and I were paying over 3K for our apartment in Astoria. Left the country and paying the...
The Williams Way & The Hard Knox Life
Did y'all catch this? May not be related, but she Unfollowed the man that she knows wants to marry her. He deleting his IG and has a new one...
RHOP - Season 1 Rewatch
Umm, I believe Ashley/Katie are 50% white and 50% black. Robyn/Gizelle are 25% white and 75% black. Nah Robyn is over 50% white lmao
Do most BM who leave BW/ W as single mothers actually want children?
Chile this is crazy and what country is this? They said back in the 70s BM were kicked out of the home because the government saw that they...
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 41 - The Death Vehicle Chronicles ft. the Habsburg Jawed Preggo Ho, Obese...
the shade. blame the kids for the fact their clothes will never match. It’s so simple one print at time.
Celebrity couples that married with no official license
Wait, so Mariah and Nick/ Jen and Justin weren't legally married? So they did a Brody Jenner, where he had and paid for an entire wedding that...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Doxxing people on LSA will get you banned… I think it's that we can't dox LSA bitches, but I dunno. Either way, I doesn't care where James...
Top Bottom