Double-Dicking Caroline
Reactions
67,779 937 317
Alleybux
I watch him sometimes. He's adorable.

I really got to know him for his epic read on Stahr Milan. I think he pulled down the video. It was EPIC!

General Manager
Reactions
2,468 82 1
Alleybux
YES! I really do like him. He's hilarious and seems to actually genuine, like his true personality is what we see. His story times are the only ones I can watch.

F L A W L E S S
Reactions
Alleybux
fl_werbomb said:
YES! I really do like him. He's hilarious and seems to actually genuine, like his true personality is what we see. His story times are the only ones I can watch.

Me too . That's what I thought his channel was all about at first until he mentioned he did other stuff in one of his StoryTime videos lol .

The Lounge

Recent Posts

UPDATE Passengers help subdue unruly passenger on Delta flight from L.A. to Atlanta
Air Marshals are on less than 1% of US flights. Right. I'm just saying I hate that there is essentially no protection for passengers, flight...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Uh, there's no way. My grandma is in the hospital right now and only 2 people are allowed in the room per CA state guidelines and anyone else has...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
Wow this hurt to read. Blessing to those kids. I really hope they make it through alright. That poor baby girl tho, I hope she survives without...
Tea on Ben Simmons?
Is this Sen and Dodge the Cat? Who's this?
Darius Williams (@dariuscooks) “Scamming With Soul”
This is more that about biscuits. Do you know how you sound? You are asking this sister to stop exposing a scamming fraudster who is attacking...
I bought myself a promise ring…
I got it from Pandora. Sterling silver 3 stone cz. I didn’t get any healing stones, as I have other jewelry that I wear for that purpose and I...
Do most BM who leave BW/ W as single mothers actually want children?
I had a man not even three months ago love bomb me and try to finesse me within a week of meeting me. He got ghosted quickly. I am too old for...
Somebody Come Get Phaedra Creonta Parks…
She will never be the “pretty girl” that she wants to be. And that’s ok. She should just embrace her looks as they are and focus on her other...
  • Poll
What do you think about someone complimenting you EVERYTIME they see you??
I don’t see the harm in it. I think they are just being nice to you.
Top Bottom