YouTuber IamChelsieJanea

OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux
I started watching her in February and for the most part I like Her outgoing personality.

She knows how to style wigs but not melt them, plus she takes a lot of interesting trips and has good friends.

I don’t like how she talks to her BF cause he seems like a nice guy but she talks to him like he’s her 11 yr son. She got mad at subscribers for calling her out on it.

Also she likes to waste money on ill fitting Fashion Nova clothes, yet doesn’t even have a High Diploma at age 25.

Her apartment stays messy despite her only job is vlogging and occasionally fixing hair, while her BF works two jobs.She expects him to cleanup when he gets off yet she is home alone with two dogs all day.

She is very entertaining to watch despite her flaws

Your Thoughts on Chelsie

@Acash @QueenPenny

@Accolada @Nicki5585 @Minty1 @Brooklynbella @messyiana @CeCe Honey @TulipsLuxe @scrumptious2k1 @Tennessee Slim

Last edited:
Reactions
1,673 43 2
Alleybux
I do enjoy her content for the most part and I’m rooting for her but she need to check her attitude and anger issues.

I saw her femininity video first and was like okay this gives me a decent amount of background on her to understand her “starting” point. Since that video nothing has changed.

She’s a shopaholic and her priorities are out of wack. She’s not a youngn anymore. Time to start adulting.

I’m a dog lover and honestly feel bad for her fur babies.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux
I do enjoy her content for the most part and I’m rooting for her but she need to check her attitude and anger issues.

I saw her femininity video first and was like okay this gives me a decent amount of background on her to understand her “starting” point. Since that video nothing has changed.

She’s a shopaholic and her priorities are out of wack. She’s not a youngn anymore. Time to start adulting.

I’m a dog lover and honestly feel bad for her fur babies.
I can’t believe how much she shops and a lot Of makeup products she doesn’t even use. She is heavily influenced by trends.

Her dogs are cute but they clearly fear her

Last edited:
Reactions
4,293 52 21
Alleybux
Thanks for making the thread! In her last vlog did anybody see the clothes thrown on the floor? I would be embarrassed. I guess to lazy to hang them up or throw them in the hamper. She also has baby fever. eeksad

OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux
Thanks for making the thread! In her last vlog did anybody see the clothes thrown on the floor? I would be embarrassed. I guess to lazy to hang them up or throw them in the hamper. She also has baby fever. eeksad
From sugar/babymama vlogger Keesha Anderson :bulgyeyes

but at least Deion would be good provider

Reactions
141,815 2,064 299
Alleybux
no thanks, she seems lazy as hell and she eats too damn much.

that damn sausage everyday will be the death of her. whip cream and syrup?? I can tell she would make me angry.

I will check in w/yall again though.

Reactions
31,674 549 118
Alleybux
I've been watching her all quarantine. She seems nice enough but has more flaws than perfection.

Her poor dog Juicy seems very frightened of her. She was damn near shaking in the newest vlog and Chelsie has spoken about beating the dogs before.

Her apartment and previous place is DISGUSTING! They keep that place like 2 teenage boys. Piles of clothing and random stuff just every where. When she does clean that seems to only last 2 days or so.

Her BF. I tend to not defend men who are spoken to like children because they usually seem to like it..and he seems to like it. So I guess honey..lol.

Reactions
1,673 43 2
Alleybux
Chelsie has admitted her and Dieon are messy but like cmon they are beyond messy plus you have two dogs.
Poor Juicy. I can tell Chelsie heavy handed. Somebody needs to come get those dogs from her.
She doesn’t need to worry about having kids right now. She has a short fuse and is ill-tempered.
Im still curious why the townhouse fell through. Seems like she wants to live this rich white lady fantasy life.

Best Thing You Never Had
Reactions
77,947 1,001 464
Alleybux
Chelsea’s a Florida girl. I tried to support her channel, but the mouth-smacking gets on my nerves. “So me and Deon going to Walmart (*loud pop*).” No ma’am. I also find it gross that she uses her make-up brush to wipe away mucus when her face is beat and her nose starts running.

Lastly, she has a poor attitude. I cringe at the way she sometimes treats her boyfriend on-camera. I can’t imagine their interactions behind-the-scenes. I won’t lie, Chelsea has her sweet moments. She seems outgoing and definitely takes fashion risks as a full-figured woman. Overall though, she comes across as very immature.

Reactions
31,674 549 118
Alleybux
The baby fever talk was random as hell to me. How you gon want a baby and you cannot keep your room clean? That is like step one into being a grown and mature adult. STEP ONE! It's step one though..o_O

Reactions
20,710 686 271
Alleybux
The baby fever talk was random as hell to me. How you gon want a baby and you cannot keep your room clean? That is like step one into being a grown and mature adult. STEP ONE! It's step one though..o_O

It really was, she was just in the moment having a moment.

Not only is keeping your home clean an adult thing to do but having a job is as well.

She does not have steady income. How and if will she take care of this child on her man's income alone?

OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux
I guess the Pandemic doesn’t scare her and her friends

Does anyone else feel like she drinks too much..

I’m also subscribed to her friend Aaliyah, I like her personality

OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux
Ummm...her love of messy life Keesha Nutcase Anderson..is :sick:, if Deon was like Keesha lazy stay for pay babydaddy, she would drop him

1943315A-A349-4CB5-A57B-8BF2D00ABA56.jpeg

Reactions
3,089 26 1
Alleybux
Thank you making this thread!

I like her, but I'm also kinda waiting for people in her life to tell her to go to therapy.

She's aggressive and the way she talks to her man on camera is hella rough.

Her new apt looks run through already...and the nonstop Walmart runs, lol!!

I like her vlogs with her homegirls. I know nothing about hair or makeup, so I just look to look.

The baby fever chit chat...I literally yelled nooooo! Deon ain't ready either. She better hope that man aint plotting his exit strategy.

Reactions
3,089 26 1
Alleybux
no thanks, she seems lazy as hell and she eats too damn much.

that damn sausage everyday will be the death of her. whip cream and syrup?? I can tell she would make me angry.

I will check in w/yall again though.

Yeah she can eat, but she wants to lose weight. She started drinking weight loss drinks, but still eating Church's Chicken.

I'm rooting her!

Unknown Member
Reactions
33,811 410 82
Alleybux
Omg, I was actually thinking of starting a thread on Chelsie, but I wasn't sure if it would gain traction. Thanks for starting one, OP!

I honestly love her channel, but the critiques y'all have pointed out are definitely accurate, lol.

She's good at doing hair, I love her confidence, and I like most of her bold (but sometimes ill-fitting) fashion choices. Her friend group also seems lit as hell, lol.

Chelsie seems to be a moody person and takes it out on Deion at times, but we all have our faults, I suppose. The LAST thing my girl needs is a child right now, so she needs to gone ahead and shut that down until her business takes off, their income is steady, and Deion has put a ring on it.

She also has the best trips that be looking fun as hell, but she is definitely not being careful amidst COVID. I was actually gonna buy one of her mist spray bottles from her boutique, but her lack of care during this pandemic made me wary.

Last edited:
OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux
Omg, I was actually thinking of starting a thread on Chelsie, but I wasn't sure if it would gain traction. Thanks for starting one, OP!

I honestly love her channel, but the critiques y'all have pointed out are definitely accurate, lol.

She's good at doing hair, I love her confidence, and I like most of her bold (but sometimes ill-fitting) fashion choices. Her friend group also seems lit a hell, lol.

Chelsie seems to be a moody person and takes it out on Deion at times, but we all have our faults, I suppose. The LAST thing my girl needs is a child right now, so she needs to gone ahead and shut that down until her business takes off, their income is steady, and Deion has put a ring on it.

She also has the best trips that be looking fun as hell, but she is definitely not being careful amidst COVID. I was actually gonna buy one of her mist spray bottles from her boutique, but her lack of care during this pandemic made me wary.
Her expensive wigs made me pull back...I can’t afford it

OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux
Chelsie looks like a good 35 but then I feel bad about insulting all you 35 yo out there lol. I was shocked when I found out her age, truly!!
Yess...weight gain can really age a person,

she was much younger/prettier without makeup before

3FAE9FFB-D2A0-4A2C-835F-8EE931645397.jpeg

I hope she vlogs today

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Melinda Gates says that she warned Bill Gates about Jeffrey Epstein. The Divorce is getting messy!
So the Epstein stuff is why she is divorcing him? That's interesting. Wonder if any other billionaire wives are out there thinking about leaving...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
This sounds like a personal issue to me. lol Negging doesn't work on me. Man the fuck up and stop pussy footing around. All this laughing at...
6 people killed in apparent murder-suicide at birthday party in Colorado Springs, gunman...
I pray for the victims and their families. This was such a senseless tragedy, the gunman was deranged and he took it out on innocent lives. I am...
Queen’s cousin Prince Michael of Kent accused of ‘selling access to Vladimir Putin’s government’...
Leaving aside the corruption that has been exposed here for a moment, HRH Prince Michael gets to keep all his royal and military titles. He's also...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
I can’t be the only one who thought it was weird they found her in HER PARENTS house like...and there were no signs of a break in. I’ve watched so...
Jo$€ph $olomon
I think it’s a cameo video in reference to a personal video lol That's the thing, once he makes it clear he's not all in for Christian ministry...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
And I’m not trying to be funny because I’m a New Yorker, but where did people ever call Xscape a Super group. They were clowned for years from...
Top Bottom