YouTuber IamChelsieJanea

What’s tea sis?!
Reactions
3,466 142 19
Alleybux
She’s 30/31 i think ! I’m sure her n chels be having relations !! Did u hear how she was tlkn ab how they got drunk n drink blah blah chile in other words they did the deed!! Whewww chile

What’s tea sis?!
Reactions
3,466 142 19
Alleybux
DEE20DF7-BA28-42FF-B07E-36088BDC151B.jpeg
9F4AE441-6B98-41DE-BDA7-D0BED3DE8408.png

Reactions
6,217 124 95
Alleybux
Aint no mf way you gon sit up here and talk about Deion like that, Big Pooh. No mam

I’m sickuh you.

stop trying to embarrass this man. He accepts your stubble, your twisted leather neck and this not so seamless lace then you can just show him what tissue you need next time and not put him on blast.
Not gonna lie, the lace was horrible in that install. She keep going back to that girl but her installs are trash IMO. It’s like people don’t even try to make wigs look natural anymore as long as they can do some tired ass baby hairs.

Reactions
268 13
Alleybux
Not she made Deion get some tissue after work. And they still had a whole two rolls. Now I’m seeing how she treat him like a servant.
Like she truly goes overboard with how she have that man running around after work while she sit at Walmart for 12 hours a day (Walmart has tissue)

Reactions
25,900 684 22
Alleybux
Aint no mf way you gon sit up here and talk about Deion like that, Big Pooh. No mam

I’m sickuh you.

stop trying to embarrass this man. He accepts your stubble, your twisted leather neck and this not so seamless lace then you can just show him what tissue you need next time and not put him on blast.
She needs to go to the Dr. I can guarantee you sis is a diabetic. The black neck is a sign of diabetes

Reactions
60 2
Alleybux
Did she really not clean out her car because "Dollar Tree" did not have any dollar auto wipes.Really Chelsie, really!?If you don't take you a** to Wally World, You there every damn day.Just say you did not really want to clean your car.And you like riding around in a trash can on wheels!!

OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux

I’m sickuh you.

He is one of the nicest guy she’ll ever meet, I could see her bully people in school cause she has low self esteem

Reactions
1,673 43 2
Alleybux
She said she looks younger...oooo :worried:Chelsie

Please get back to this prettier, healthier woman...

View attachment 2486653
I dont know her neck is still black here plus she has makeup on. She does look better though.

Chelsie’s skin just looks real rough nowadays. I dont know why she won’t use body/hand creams. She just be having the Equate oil sitting on top of her skin.

She’s still young enough to reverse the skin issues before she looks extra haggard.

I’m trying out the Black Girl Sunscreen.

Last edited:
OLDHEAD
Reactions
162,983 4,054 413
Alleybux
I dont know her neck is still black here plus she has makeup on. She does look better though.

Chelsies skin just looks real rough nowadays. I dont know why she won’t use body/hand creams. She just be having the Equate boil sitting on top of her skin.

She’s still young enough to reverse the skin issues before she look extra haggard.

I’m trying out the Black Girl Sunscreen.
I need to try that sunscreen cause of the others leave a white film on my skin...

but Chelsie depends too much on Makeup and wigs...neglecting what's underneath...yeah her skin is crying out for moisturize ...

Last edited:
Reactions
1,673 43 2
Alleybux
I need to try that sunscreen cause of the others leave a white film on my skin...

but Chelsie depends too much on Makeup and wigs...neglecting what's underneath...yeah her skin is crying out for moisturize ...
I like using the CeraVe sunscreen since the cast is very light but I won’t like Chelsie’s audience influenced me to check out the Black Girl Sunscreen

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is anyone else choosing not to tell their mother 'happy mother's day'
Earlier this year I was finally able to move out of my mother's house. Today is mother's day and I have no plan on calling, visiting, or even...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Not much tea cherry.official_ is a thot who does nails, thirsty to let any dirty n7gga slut her out in BK, classic shit for bitches coming from...
Holding single mothers accountable but letting deadbeat fathers off the hook
Have any of you guys noticed how whenever we have conversations about the Black community, Black men have no problem bashing and critiquing single...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
She has everything right to go overboard here lol he posted her on Mother’s Day just like he posted her on Father’s Day! Just accept it kittens...
Russell & Ciara Wilson: The Wilson's Appreciation Thread XLIII
Happy Mother's Day ladies!!! Looks like Win is pretty smitten with his sister :love: Right! He was watching her every move. Why is it I can...
Maybe she had black friends she's just not the closest to them. Like Malia does have black friends you just don't see her with them. Then there's...
Top Bottom