YouTuber IamChelsieJanea

Unknown Member
Reactions
33,811 410 82
Alleybux
Not me being the only who didn't absolutely hate this haul, chile...

Hiding GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I've been watching Chelsie for damn near two years now and this was definitely not the worse shit I've seen from her, lmao. I though the pink, off-the-shoulder dress was very feminine and looked cute against her skin tone. The other stuff was decent (imo). Those damn box-toed heels need to DIE, though. I am so sick of those ugly ass shoes!!! They flatter absolutely NO ONE.

And is it just me or has Chelsie turned going to brunch into a whole personality trait?

Reactions
6,218 124 95
Alleybux
Not me being the only who didn't absolutely hate this haul, chile...

Hiding GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I've been watching Chelsie for damn near two years now and this was definitely not the worse shit I've seen from her, lmao. I though the pink, off-the-shoulder dress was very feminine and looked cute against her skin tone. The other stuff was decent (imo). Those damn box-toed heels need to DIE, though. I am so sick of those ugly ass shoes!!! They flatter absolutely NO ONE.

And is it just me or has Chelsie turned going to brunch into a whole personality trait?
The pink dress was cute. The other outfits were pretty bad. Like she was just throwing stuff on. Chelsie didn’t serve not one look that whole video. I agree with others that her quality is really dropping.

purple people eater
Reactions
9,843 275 37
Alleybux
I thought the brunch outfits were cute. I like the fact that the dresses weren't super skin tight like some of the plus size youtubers do. I wish I could find that Christian Dior inspired H and M bag. She did a good job with this look book in my opinion.

Reactions
5,557 11 20
Alleybux
Wtf was that brunch haul? Them drunk church outfits was not cutting it. The video was rushed asf it takes to seconds to order new wardrobe and plan it out I mean if you got filler money I would hope you got new wardrobe money

Reactions
2,744 100 37
Alleybux
I’m shocked anyone watched the haul. I watch no hauls of hers. Too many plus size YouTubers who are actual fashionistas compared to chelsie’s ill fitting wardrobe.

Only here for the entertaining vlogs

Reactions
2,744 100 37
Alleybux
Me too. The extra ass posing, the mouth pouts, the Gucci belt screaming "help!" from around her waist, I had to stop it.
I just watched and yesss I don’t mind the occasional duck lips but she literally kept doing it along with posing every millisecond.

She rushed this vlog so badly she gave me anxiety watching it. She definitely putting out any ole content for a buck at this point. If she needs to take a break then just do that but guess she needs the coins

What’s tea sis?!
Reactions
3,467 142 19
Alleybux
I thought the brunch outfits were cute. I like the fact that the dresses weren't super skin tight like some of the plus size youtubers do. I wish I could find that Christian Dior inspired H and M bag. She did a good job with this look book in my opinion.
Let me know if u find the bag too ! Bc i want it for my vaca in July !!

THAT girl.
Reactions
508 3
Alleybux
Wheeew so I just finished reading this thread. Y’all did NOT disappoint. There’s so much to reflect on but what I will say is I agree with mostly everything you guys have pointed out. She is extremely rude to Deion. Her friendship with Whitney is strange. I believe they may be in a relationship lmao. Like maybe that’s why she is moving to ATL so her and Deion can live their best life, free of judgement..

THAT girl.
Reactions
508 3
Alleybux
Girl. Crazy thing is, the average woman would love a man like him who is simple minded and don’t mind working all day. Chelsie got it good chile bc most of these other men today ain’t having it. They barely even like to work these days, let alone doing overtime when it’s really no reason to. I guess opposites just attract. It’s either the woman being a mule and doing a lot with a lazy man or the other way around. It’s never both people just equally yoked. Crazy.
She reminds me of toya from RHOA. She is dumb as a sack of rocks, shows her husband no respect after he works hard to provide for her over the top lifestyle & does nothing but play tennis all damn day. She is very materialistic and tacky. They are twins lol

Reactions
6,636 195 255
Alleybux
Reactions
47 1
Alleybux
Chelsea would benefit from therapy to delve into the root of why she wants to take any and every shortcut to improve her outward appearance but can’t commit to long term work/change. She’s doing stuff for the surface that will be here today and gone tomorrow.

she’s expressed wanting a BBL in the past. But we know that she will gain the weight right back because she’s not going to change her eating habits.

going to get an IV like that was a magic potion.

Talking about getting fillers.

But she can’t even commit to a consistent workout routine and eating a little cleaner for a week. Can afford a trainer and dietician/nutritionist but won’t commit. Could afford and has plenty of time to see an esthetician on a monthly occasion.

I want Chelsie to be better, but she’s got to want better for herself. Instead her band aid fixes are LV products and moving to Atlanta.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
He can’t really NOT respond to that post. It’s really sad she lost her mother so young. Absolutely. It’s nice that he responded almost...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Women don't have male genitalia. Sorry to burst your bubble. And nobody, absolutely nobody cares about your genitalia other than you keeping...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I don't think they should remove styles or titles from those who already have them. That would be kind of mean, though mind you, the Swedish king...
Can New England be the new mass migration area for Black Americans
I'm in Stamford CT. Not sure if that counts as New England but they better get ready. I migrated after 39yrs in brooklyn nyc. there are more of...
Even BW Are Brainwashed By Celebs About What Top Tier Beauty Is..............
Let's be honest here. Everyone is beautiful in their own way if they were designed by God, but the lies I see about the most beautiful faces in...
Strongmommy Chrissy
Chrissys rental is a really nice place for a family of 4 or 5. I miss housing prices in the south. We just sold our house and moved north. She'd...
Ti says him and tiny are riding until the wheels fall off "All we need is us"
it’s so weird how he has orgies with his wife and they drug women and exploit them together and that’s ok but his own daughter has to get yearly...
Uzi Shows Off His Fresh HairCut! Y'all Feelin' It?
No I used to love his little unbothered ass but after seeing the way he is with JT I’ve lost respect for him. He’s ugly… been ugly
Will the pandemic permanently end door knocking for Jehovah's Witnesses?
I hope so. I hated the "you're going to hell" comic book that JW used to give to people. ??? Huh They don't believe in hell though
Why Jews are key to Chinatown’s survival
I came across a very interesting article from the Jewish Newspaper, The Forward, about the role Jewish customers played in the rise of Chinatown...
Top Bottom