MVP
Reactions
3,974 290 26
Alleybux
:cry:
I didn’t watch the live, but I called it lol she seems very fake, and also shady af to me. She’s definitely a clout chaser... we see that every time she tell her business for views & Even if she did have “real” friends she would run to YouTube to tell they business for views as soon as they fall out, or have a small misunderstanding anyways.
she already did that with her childhood friends from Baltimore lol

MVP
Reactions
3,974 290 26
Alleybux
I already know she's going to cry when she finds this thread
"lipstickalley" shows up in your analytics when your videos are posted here

The Lounge

Recent Posts

He's Mad Because I Wont Date Down.
Every job is a profession. Entry level social work makes around $30K, which is less than $15/hr. Dating a restaurant worker ain't "dating down" at...
Did GORGEOUS Instagram Model Vinetria Get Implants?
what a joke this guy won the lottery w vin jfc There's a quote "catch em young, keep em forever" He got her b/c she doesn't know her worth yet...
LA vloggers thread 2.0 (DDG, Kennedy, McQueen, Kellie, Chandler etc)
They do it for clout, simple. Anyway. I don't know who she is but her voice/accent/speech or whatever annoying af (Sorry in advance if it makes...
Cruel Summer (Freeform): Discussion Thread
I think he is lying and that wasn't really the police that called and he ain't slick giving her that drink then pretending he did it on accident...
I dodged a bullet. They took back the job offer
You dodged a bullet. If they're that bad this early, you don't want to work for them. It was their responsibility to be clear in communicating a...
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
Maybe he's still trying to get in touch with Josh. :disdain He's basically useless. Tiffany is depriving herself of having a real partner. Maybe...
This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
I would like to know why. It can’t just be it’s the city. So people have to move to these high rent places just to have a career only to have rent...
How to get men to leave you alone in the street?
Practice making your voice as deep as possible... I remember speaking to a person I initially assumed was a lady in the store one day... I kept it...
RHOP - Season 1 Rewatch
Episode 4: Omg Ashley couldn’t bring her dog into the park so just latched him on to the chain link fence by his leash and left him alone Now...
Top Bottom