YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3

Team Owner
Reactions
60,974 1,636 70
Alleybux
Keesha...Dear...Love.... Hun.

remember how you said a gunman came to your apartment stating paris sent them to collect your kids? Remember how you have a court case because of this?

well Dee came to the internet because you sent her. Pariss may not prosecute but guess what’s coming.

General Manager
Reactions
21,269 624 10
Alleybux
Just reposting this because it's so ironic that Dee and Keesha were so mad about Paris telling her supporters to comment "you're such a good mom". Two days ago, Dee and her little squad of Gross Sisters were flooding Keesha's IG with "Landen". Dee is too dumb to know how to look for info and Keesha feeds her this stuff. So Keesha did you give Dee this info, which was blatantly incorrect and harmful to a child? Not only that, you have no issues with keeping his first and last name in your IG comments.

Team Owner
Reactions
60,974 1,636 70
Alleybux
Just reposting this because it's so ironic that Dee and Keesha were so mad about Paris telling her supporters to comment "you're such a good mom". Two days ago, Dee and her little squad of Gross Sisters were flooding Keesha's IG with "Landen". Dee is too dumb to know how to look for info and Keesha feeds her this stuff. So Keesha did you give Dee this info, which was blatantly incorrect and harmful to a child? Not only that, you have no issues with keeping his first and last name in your IG comments.
Keesha gave Dee this information. This is keeshas good friend and employee.

Not the 1, or the 2
OLDHEAD
Reactions
93,043 2,348 39
Alleybux
I missed a whole lot its hard catching up, can someone dm me who is paris...please.

General Manager
Reactions
22,549 792 6
Alleybux
Keesha...Dear...Love.... Hun.

remember how you said a gunman came to your apartment stating paris sent them to collect your kids? Remember how you have a court case because of this?

well Dee came to the internet because you sent her. Pariss may not prosecute but guess what’s coming.
Keesha Anderson will regret the day she chose to have Crackhead Dee do her dirty work

I return groans.....expeditiously.
Reactions
21,566 913 9
Alleybux
It needs to. Cuz this shit is ridiculous. Dee aint even a good crook lmao.
She is playing with fire.
Imagine doxxing the wrong person and some psycho uses that info to harm someone because they believed this was the right person/family?

All by order of Dumpster Dee and Keefunk No Postell Anderson.
She's stupid. This will come back on Keesha. Looks like sh*t may hit the fan frfr this time

Manifesting Riches & Wealth.
Reactions
64,921 1,705 802
Alleybux
I cant believe how ghetto this has gotten.

Truly entertaining.

giphy.gif

(just realized Kim Jon un kinda looks like Jori with a pushed back hairline, no hair on the side and flat head)

General Manager
Reactions
22,549 792 6
Alleybux

Keesha gonna go on a deleting spree but it's too late :biggrin

Team Owner
Reactions
41,882 620 34
Alleybux
Yall check her thread. Someone found a post from Landen's mother, wishing his father (Marco) Happy Father's Day. "Landen" is actually a little boy, maybe 6-8 years old smh. Dee thought she had some info and now has this family's name all on her page(s), posting obituaries etc.
Paris isnt even her REAL NAME .. WHAT FKN PART DOESNT SHE UNDERSTAND

General Manager
Reactions
22,549 792 6
Alleybux
Yall know Keesha messaging Paris furiously, right :cautious:

Paris, don't give in!!!!

Do not pick up Keesha's phone calls or respond to her DMs. IDGAF what sob story she gives you. Now is especially not the time. Think of your family.

For once, don't be weak Paris

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Los Angeles County says Vanessa Bryant is going too far in lawsuit over grisly photos
Tuh.... Tell L.A county she has done worse for less to her employees. They don’t have a snowball chance in hell.
Interview Ghosting
So he was hella late to the first interview, did not show up to the second panel interview or the third (that the company had to R/S) and ghosted...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Haven't seen this posted but i thought i would share. IDK who these boys are- one looks familiar. But yea everyone going down...
Woman Says "Calling Me A Pick Me Isn't An Insult"
Most people do not have a high self worth if they are single and YOU KNOW IT. Especially young adults. Most people in their 20s and 30s want...
UPDATE Castlevania Final Season Watch Thread
Finished it. At least this season was more entertaining compared to the last season.
Fonts who have given up on romance, when did you make this discussion and why?
How long did it take for the sadness to subside, and the blissful joy to come in? Probably when my mom got diagnosed with terminal cancer last...
LA vloggers thread 2.0 (DDG, Kennedy, McQueen, Kellie, Chandler etc)
Dub is a lame always interjecting on shit that has nothing to do with him , and his clap backs always gotta be about materialistic shit
Top Bottom