YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3

Head M.I.L.F. of the Galleria Mall
Reactions
6,553 123 24
Alleybux
Keesha probably weighs a good 65lbs.
why is She always out of breath when she gets into her car after running an errand?
Like she’ll go to target, pick up some toothpaste, get in her car and you’d think she ran a 10k marathon!!

Reactions
866 15
Alleybux
Paris said her mom was doxxed and her mom is dead ass serious about pressing charges. So even if Paris case doesn’t fall through... her mom, Landens mom & dad, etc. definitely have a case and they are all upset (per Paris) and are seriously going forward with legal action. Those ppl were inncocent.

Reactions
20,862 710 6
Alleybux
Paris said her mom was doxxed and her mom is dead ass serious about pressing charges. So even if Paris case doesn’t fall through... her mom, Landens mom & dad, etc. definitely have a case and they are all upset (per Paris) and are seriously going forward with legal action. Those ppl were inncocent.
Hear that, Keesha

Reactions
41,662 591 34
Alleybux
I love her channel. Her boys are too cute and she really works with them (it makes sense, she used to be a teacher).
I luv her too. She damn sure is a gd mom that gets good collabs too. From baby cups to anything to do with a baby. Keesha cld def learn a thing or more from her.

Reactions
4,059 209 5
Alleybux
Jori not walking isn’t a big deal to me. It’s the fact that she doesn’t talk/coo, grab, sit up or crawl. Nothing. Poor baby just look at you blankly with that big head.
Keesha is doing her kids a huge disservice. And still hasn’t gotten Jori a proper bed. Sad.
And normally babies ive encountered like to do mini push ups during tummy time way before 9 months. I’ll bet y’all a whole check Jori can’t push herself up like that.

Reactions
10,641 171 1
Alleybux
I was wondering if her family was going to push her into taking this seriously because I felt like she wouldn’t on her own. I’m glad they are going forward. I don’t feel bad for Keesha or Dee. Paris better not entertain Keesha’s foolishness either I know she’s plotting.

Reactions
13,842 441 32
Alleybux
I know people say they report Keesha and dee but people like really need report. For instance it be about a 1000 people on Paris live and I'm not sure how many people in here. If everyone report that should get youtube, Google and instagram attention. It's not like people are falsely reporting anything. Something has to give.

Reactions
8,946 115 3
Alleybux
This is so fascinating how all of this started with Ashli & it has literally taken on a life of its own.
The internet is undefeated. Keesha is still young minded and doesn’t know better(also her associates are slow so neither do they). She’s not going be happy until she gets her channel pulled or ends up in jail.

imagine giving this much energy to people you don’t like when you have family, friends , kids and a man that supposedly loves you. She’s really trying to prove she’s happy and clearly that isn’t that case.

Reactions
60,890 1,631 70
Alleybux
6AF38E50-D578-4ECE-9A5B-C701E28643DC.jpeg
Dee you’re next

Reactions
4,930 69 1
Alleybux
I’m confused!!

in the post from Dee’s community tab it said her mom’s name Armenia then Pariss ..... So Paris name is Paris??
Who is Laden??

Keesha really got this illiterate doing her dirty work??

incorrectly at that?

Reactions
5,239 677 8
Alleybux
it’s all wishful thinking paris won’t follow through and will have more excuses about being a winner and moving on. keesha anderson and dee will be back to terrorize youtube by Wednesday

Reactions
25,900 684 22
Alleybux
Keesha probably weighs a good 65lbs.
why is She always out of breath when she gets into her car after running an errand?
Like she’ll go to target, pick up some toothpaste, get in her car and you’d think she ran a 10k marathon!!
because she is malnourished. Malnourished folks are always tired, weak, no energy etc. She is running on fumes.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
There is no misunderstanding on my end. You clearly have a personal grudge against Martin and that's certainly your prerogative. I'm with Brem...
The Debbie Rowe Discussion Thread
@RunMarathons Who is the chick then? Do you know? She looks like Debbie to me. :unsure: Side note: Debbie is not a racist. I don’t know where...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
The writer obviously does not like K, and didn’t interview or read prior interviews of the director, Kathryn Bigelow, who fought with the studio...
Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
I do. That’s why I don’t make threads crying about what anonymous people on Twitter post. Nah you just use them as an excuse to bash others...
Black customer service people need to treat other black customers the same as the white customers!
Exactly, I thought it was just me, but this is really a problem with how we treat one another. I can't stand seeing them grinning all in their...
life of the cassells -vloggers
Zakiya must of hit the "Hell Nah" button. Desmond needs to understand his track record has a woman on edge. To many failed relationships...
Recent interview with Ernest Thomas from What's Happening. Says Martin Lawrence was full of himself
I don't believe this. Ernest was a damn dope fiend during that time. He was significantly older and if you listen to his takes, he sounds jealous...
MoneyBagg Yo Bone Structure Unappreciation Thread—Worst Bone Structure in History?
I'm trying to change my ways and not talk about folks but I been thinking the same thing bout this man. Whew chile...
Travis Kelce is single
so he does know how to choose a diamond :embarrassed Omg lmaoooo
Top Bottom