YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3

General Manager
Reactions
20,497 81 2
Alleybux
I almost broke my brain trying to decipher wtf Germ was saying in his IG stories. All I could think of was that scene in ATL when Ant was trying to make a drug deal but he couldn’t understand what ol boy was saying. Lol Like, is Georgia’s school system really that trash?

I know I’m funny, but I’m so dead ass.
Reactions
11,885 599 3
Alleybux
Just reading the thread. Keesha & Company... YOU’RE GOING TO JAILLLLLLL

1618813419407.gif

General Manager
Reactions
18,408 447 56
Alleybux
A clip on Ashley’s story shows them getting tested for COVID.... Has the incubation time changed? Can you have a positive COVID test in ONLY 48 hours from contracting it?

Two of my cousins and my aunt (same household and in Atlanta) all have COVID.... 2 In the hospital. I’m confused as to why and how some people catch it and people who be in the clubs and streets (Jeremy and Messie C) regularly maskless don’t.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
18,408 447 56
Alleybux
Paris said her mom was doxxed and her mom is dead ass serious about pressing charges. So even if Paris case doesn’t fall through... her mom, Landens mom & dad, etc. definitely have a case and they are all upset (per Paris) and are seriously going forward with legal action. Those ppl were inncocent.
If this is true, why is she telling it? Has she never heard to not let the right know what the hand is doing?

General Manager
Reactions
16,566 112 6
Alleybux
I’m confused!!

in the post from Dee’s community tab it said her mom’s name Armenia then Pariss ..... So Paris name is Paris??
Who is Laden??

Keesha really got this illiterate doing her dirty work??

incorrectly at that?
keesha needs to be named as well, in any and all law suits!!!!!! I hope this lady does bring a law suit against them all!!!!!

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
35,962 671 35
Alleybux
A clip on Ashley’s story shows them getting tested for COVID.... Has the incubation time changed? Can you have a positive COVID test in over 48 hours from contracting it?

Two of my cousins and my aunt (same household and in Atlanta) all have COVID.... 2 In the hospital. I’m confused as to why and how some people catch it and people who be in the clubs and streets (Jeremy and Messie C) regularly maskless don’t.
Some people can test positive up to a month after contracting it

General Manager
Reactions
16,566 112 6
Alleybux
Yall know Keesha messaging Paris furiously, right :cautious:

Paris, don't give in!!!!

Do not pick up Keesha's phone calls or respond to her DMs. IDGAF what sob story she gives you. Now is especially not the time. Think of your family.

For once, don't be weak Paris
I agree let keesha go down, with her bulldog Dee!!!!

Starter
Reactions
10,434 33
Alleybux
Keesha girl you are really ya mother’s child. Soon y’all will have matching mug shots & a criminal history *hugs*. I can finally come back to the thread now that this will be put to an end soon. Whew all these new characters, doxxing, and screaming at cameras ran me out of here. Missed y’all tho.

MVP
Reactions
10,900 721 5
Alleybux
Link

Starter
Reactions
3,020 98
Alleybux
Keesha’s camera work is absolutely horrendous!! Making me dizzy as hell. You’d think her vlogs would have improved by now. Anyways, the vlog said one thing and the BTS footage said another.

Checkin the validity of the authenticity of u h03$
Reactions
31,076 2,079 6
Alleybux
So they planned a trip to Mexico and didn’t even have transportation set up beforehand. I’ve NEVER not had transpo setup before an out of country trip lol especially having to drive well over an hour. They are crazy

Checkin the validity of the authenticity of u h03$
Reactions
31,076 2,079 6
Alleybux
They all in the van about to leave the hotel. Keesha goes “do I have my mask? Do we even need a mask?

so you mean to tell me you only wear a mask in another country with a bunch of fkn strangers cause it’s required but not cause you SHOULD cause you got 3 small babies at home. Girl.

Starter
Reactions
10,434 33
Alleybux
So, I’m confused ... she wouldn’t do damn near anything that involves a man when she & Jeremy weren’t even bf and gf but now they are married and n * gg *s can pour liquor down her throat & cop a feel of her boney musty ass? Lmaooooooo bitch stop playing with marriage like that!

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles
Resha! This is the perfect time to rebrand as a second time mom with a newborn and a toddler who is delayed (for a lack of a better term). This...
Kim K's staff threatens lawsuit over terrible working conditions
its what she deserves btw I spilled a little tea on that already, that family allll treat their employees trash and that's why they continually...
Who is buying Glossier’s newest lipstick UltraLip? If you bought some already, what shades did...
I bought villa and portrait this morning, I’m so excited to get them! I’m thinking about ordering more lol
Kylie, Stormi, Dream and Travis at Disneyland
This dumb mf walking around with a mesh bag on his head, huh?! Douche ...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Who else are black people going to vote for? Racist ass Rethugs? You lot sure love pushing the narrative that black people need to vote for...
Would you STOP working out with a lazy friend...
This is why I workout alone. I want to go at my pace and focused and compete with myself. If I want to be social and workout, I'll do something...
Pascale Rowe “MsBlingMiami” is on her Shady Nonsense... AGAIN!
I’m scrolling through IG and I see this. I was like... this bitch is probably finding a way to scam people. I kept scrolling but I was like hmm...
Calling Me A Pick Me Isn't An Insult
I wasn’t expecting the tweet to take that turn lmao. I do think the word “pick me” has become overused. Simply believing a woman should be a good...
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
I love Issa but I am side eyeing her. This is shady. Why is she AGAIN speaking on Lauren if she already expressed she had a problem with it? If...
Top Bottom