YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3

Reactions
1,631 9 1
Alleybux
This entire Thread needs to be saged and holy water sprinkled. First I’m reading that mess 40 posted sounding like she purchased some bad drugs. Now her ass is in timeout (well deserved). Next others are beefing and updating ignore list. Y’all don’t let Keesha’s demons infiltrate this thread.....what time do y’all want to burn this sage and sprinkle holly water?!?!? e4:ROFLMAO:e6
Quick time...ln fact as quick as Keesha and her pointy ass shoulders got kicked out the Postell Palace after Needa texted momma socks....

Rookie
Reactions
1,053 8 1
Alleybux
First of all, when sis first got casted every body gave her a fair chance and still nobody hates her. Paris sits on information because she doesn't want to dry out, she knows just like any one else should that her content on Keesha's train wreck drives her the most traffic period. y'all are not watching those videos about them damn contacts or wigs. So instead of laying shit out on the line, she tries to drag shit out as far as possible so she has something to post, and to try to keep her channel from being dead when the tea is dried. cause if that's not the case then what is it that they 'have on' her that makes her play tit for tat with them weak ass hoes?! Keesha definitely gets the most smoke in here as the fuck her stank ass should, and every other party involved will be held accountable just like her.

Mrs Kaluuya
Reactions
56,466 899 313
Alleybux
I see the same font beefing with others on this thread trying to tell people what to do.

Let me say this...
anyone can post, say, mention, give input and ADVICE to any MF they want. No one runs this thread or tells anyone what to do in this MF. The same font who wanna control people thoughts is the same one who wants to tell people what they should or should not post in this thread. FOH, you not Nino Brown bittch. We all grown. My mother in England, not on "Mama's Family."

And FUCK KEESHA TO THE HIGHEST POWER.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
When are we (THE LSA COMMUNITY) going to get an award? After all... there wouldn’t be no Black Club House without us LOL
My Jazzy Life
Did nobody notice avas shitty diaper :( why would you not change her soon as she wakes up and why would you put that out there for the world to...
Is Church's Chicken worth a 45 minute drive?
Not in 2021, if you got a time machine they biscuits slapped in the 90s.
Yo If Your Pastor Did This Would You Go?
Explain what Def Jam music is? Is it old school Hip Hop? Motown isn't bad IMO. I don't see anything wrong with it, because dancing back in the day...
Attack on Titan Manga Discuss: Bring y'alls butts here!!
You know, after calming down and thinking some stuff through, I think I've reached a somewhat halfway logical conclution (given the leaks are...
If you know someone that got a ppp loan look at this lol.
Lol how I download this it's a jam gonna play it at work and mcdonalds lol
'American Idol' finalist Caleb Kennedy out after KKK-style hood video surfaces
Its unfortunate they found this too late, he was already in the final 4 and got all this exposure already smh. Yes, Cletus and 'nem about to hook...
My mom just tried to fight me
awww It's not funny but LMAO why would you answer like that I'm screaming
my straight friend says he wants a girl who looks like me
OP, he wants you. He’s already imaging you and him being together. Let us know when he makes the first move on you.
Wilderness camp/ Military school
My 12-year-old son and I are in what therapists call a power struggle. He won't listen to ANYTHING I say. If he does he half-asses the task. I'm...
Top Bottom