Youtuber Scandalex aka Alexis Official Thread

Reactions
46,468 945 391
Alleybux
She just posted a shower routine video. She has several nip slips in that video and people are telling her to take it down or make it private. I am suprised more people in the comments aren't saying anything. I don't know how she didn't catch multiple shots of her breast/nipples in her editing.

Update: She made the video private and uploaded the PG version...lol

Last edited:
Reactions
6,222 25 3
Alleybux
I know she wanted to be more brand friendly and have an audience that is geared toward women, but I miss how her channel was in the beginning...

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What zodiac placement(s) in your birth chart would you change if given a chance?
Cancer moon...the emotional undertones aint for me. Wish my moon sign was more upfront and demanding....
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Yeaaah. I mean. At least pull out the invested amount He could afford to take out that and a little extra to cover taxes.
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Many of the people like Kiss the Veil, SL Davis, Wurldnews and ever The Teas and others who cover Carbonation are mentally off. Being completely...
Discovery ID Channel "ID Addicts" Discussion
interesting. i need to look it up. they made it seem like he was only there for 4 years wow. i looked it up and all of them were way too old for...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
I was wondering this lol maybe someone can attempt to find info on him through his father cause he's a jr. He also said in a video that his father...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
She really got fucked by the wholeeeeee Bronx in staircases for a blunt and some Henny...I don't know if Brash knows but damn he really is the...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
so what does that tell you when no medical practitioner wants to be associated with the story of Archie’s birth? The little boy's birth and all...
China baby if you’re trying to end the world, just say dat!
Right!! it’s like what do you even do if it’s coming at you?? You better start some:
Will the lady catfishing as Britney Spears on her instagram acknowledge this?
Well, now we know how fast gossip becomes "real" to those in the “movement” :laugh2 "heard" "restraining order":rolleyes: We all know that's not...
Top Bottom