YOUTUBER Stella Williams Official Thread

Reactions
441 33 7
Alleybux
i like stella's ponytail. the friend (carmen) is very likeable. they both have good energy. but.....wow, the side-by-side really amplifies how unhealthy her body looks. :( even more striking because we usually just see her by herself.

Reactions
1,673 43 2
Alleybux
Reactions
5,473 59 7
Alleybux
This actually looks very nice. Why can’t she just consistently wear things that compliment her body type? People would respect her way more, and she could actually garner respect and positive attention for apple shaped women.
Yes she looks so pretty here!! Dress for shape Stella!!!!

Reactions
28 3 1
Alleybux
Where common sense resides
Reactions
4,737 263 21
Alleybux
Stella needs a panniculectomy like yesterday. Her stomach is unattractive. There is no amount of denial on her part that will change that!

Reactions
4,737 263 21
Alleybux
I’m interested in seeing how FN is going to find flattering looks for this body, considering most of the attire they sell is fit forming/ designed for pear shaped women.

Attachments

• EB1404ED-F911-475A-847C-03A1CB13FD7F.jpeg
    EB1404ED-F911-475A-847C-03A1CB13FD7F.jpeg
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 179
Reactions
978 16 2
Alleybux
I’m interested in seeing how FN is going to find flattering looks for this body, considering most of the attire they sell is fit forming/ designed for pear shaped women.
I think Fashion Nova is trying to respond to the criticism that their models do not represent a large proportion of their clientele and are trying to use more "real body" models hence Stella.

Reactions
1,019 34 2
Alleybux
I think Fashion Nova is trying to respond to the criticism that their models do not represent a large proportion of their clientele and are trying to use more "real body" models hence Stella.
i like stella but she is not a common body type at all...
though i do hope that people that are apple shape find comfort in buying FN products bc of her.

Reactions
4,737 263 21
Alleybux
Let me say this though... Someone can be apple shape and have plenty of options that flatter their figure. Stella is not just apple shaped... she’s sloppy and wears clothes that are too tight for her. No reasonable clothing outlet would market unflattering clothes to push an agenda. Stella wants to wear clothes that don’t look good on her body type. If FN reps/ designers are smart, they will put her in the right clothes, and not allow her to make their company look like flea market store.

Reactions
5,142 80 24
Alleybux
I thought she was on a diet and trying to eat healthier. Is she afraid losing weight will cause her to lose her “brand”? I can’t imagine having that body is comfortable and I feel terrible even saying that because I’m slightly hefty and when my thighs use to rub, good googly moogly it was tragic. So I can’t imagine my belly and thighs and breasts and everything just jiggalating together.

Reactions
41,474 740 130
Alleybux
I thought she was on a diet and trying to eat healthier. Is she afraid losing weight will cause her to lose her “brand”? I can’t imagine having that body is comfortable and I feel terrible even saying that because I’m slightly hefty and when my thighs use to rub, good googly moogly it was tragic. So I can’t imagine my belly and thighs and breasts and everything just jiggalating together.

She can still be a bigger, plus size girl thats not morbidly obese. Nobody is telling her she needs to be a size 6 and 140 lbs

Like this:

Reactions
441 33 7
Alleybux
new video, another tarot reading. i didnt watch the other ones with her mom (i prefer the trisha paytas type vlogs lol). interesting dynamic....i like her mom's style of reading.

Reactions
4,737 263 21
Alleybux
new video, another tarot reading. i didnt watch the other ones with her mom (i prefer the trisha paytas type vlogs lol). interesting dynamic....i like her mom's style of reading.
Her Mom is an okay reader. I don’t care for her personality. Primarily because she’s dishonest and seems to compete with Stella.

Reactions
446 6
Alleybux
Her Mom is an okay reader. I don’t care for her personality. Primarily because she’s dishonest and seems to compete with Stella.
Dishonest I read somewhere her mom spent time in jail for fraud ... that’s why she’s no longer practicing as a lawyer & why Stella was raised primarily by her father .

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why The DJ Skip Tiny Part?
She probably lit into him afterwords, I know I would’ve.
White British Boxer Gets his Karma, He Quits On Stool After Making Fun Of Black Boxer
Who quit after taking several rounds with a broken orbital bone. The Gypsy King was on that "If a man takes my eye I'll give him my other eye"...
father gets six years in prison for fatally dropping infant son on his head
This is so heinous, I dunno if I’d be able to handle it. Guaranteed though, my husband would be severely injured or close to death. His mugshot...
Strongmommy Chrissy
Lmao y’all don’t take y’all foot off her neck! I think the home looks very nice. Spacious and all the kids seemed happy with it. I was shocked to...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
It's crazy SWV is trending on Apple music but not Xscape. Usually after verzuz both artists would be trending. That’s because Xscape was never on...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
People all around the world are tired of being force fed the Sussexes. I would have watched the concert had their names weren’t headlining. I...
JaVlogs
javonne hair is like frizzing up. maybe it's the humidity?!??! maybe she should have just got the regular ones. something is up lmao I think yanna...
Top Bottom