YOUTUBER Stella Williams Official Thread

Where common sense resides
Reactions
5,528 290 21
Alleybux
Dishonest I read somewhere her mom spent time in jail for fraud ... that’s why she’s no longer practicing as a lawyer & why Stella was raised primarily by her father .
Wow... I can believe that. I get strong vibes about people. Her Mom gives me problematic heaux vibes. I think her Mother is a big part of why Stella is the way she is (the bad qualities), and why she wraps all her validation on hyper sexuality and gaining male attention. When her Mom was competing with Stella to get a date with Stella’s cute neighbor... that told me all I needed to know.

Starter
Reactions
447 33 7
Alleybux
Wow... I can believe that. I get strong vibes about people. Her Mom gives me problematic heaux vibes. I think her Mother is a big part of why Stella is the way she is (the bad qualities), and why she wraps all her validation on hyper sexuality and gaining male attention. When her Mom was competing with Stella to get a date with Stella’s cute neighbor... that told me all I needed to know.
damn, i did not listen that hard and skipped, hopped, and jumped through the vid....lol maybe that's why i can't watch these woo-woo videos with her mom...makes sense (and i love the woowoo, so it should be my vibe!)

Reactions
5,528 290 21
Alleybux
damn, i did not listen that hard and skipped, hopped, and jumped through the vid....lol maybe that's why i can't watch these woo-woo videos with her mom...makes sense (and i love the woowoo, so it should be my vibe!)
Nah... she talked about some of what I mentioned in the first tarot video. Not this one.

Reactions
5,528 290 21
Alleybux
Yup... that’s her. Here’s a video where she’s actually talking, and he addresses her as Dr. Alexa Costa. Wow. This explains so much.

Team Owner
Reactions
14,159 93 45
Alleybux
Yo, Stella keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I dont understand how she keeps making videos crying about her health and wanting to be serious about it and working out, yet she laughs off gaining weight in her latest video and not giving AF about it.

I hope she continues to get the help she needs

Starter
Reactions
2,824 87 49
Alleybux
she said “I think this is a really flattering outfit”

D1A2233D-45E8-4813-923F-E0F4EBD9ADDA.jpeg
075BEF4E-9063-4D37-967B-8BE453E243B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
447 33 7
Alleybux
she's tiring. another 'scandel' photo. her health concerns me. will probably block her channel now that she's on another low cycle and can't seem to truly take responsibility for herself. it saddens me that people can't see their potential..... :tired_face:

Reactions
5,528 290 21
Alleybux

Another picture scandal? Really gurl?

ATP, when you put something on and look in the mirror, you already know what it’s gonna be when it’s posted on social.

P.S. That tiny azz microphone didn’t help.

Reactions
5,528 290 21
Alleybux
F2F is not willing to pay you even though your image helped sell out a dress? What does that tell you, Stella? They want the viral traffic, but not YOU. Once they watch about two of your YT videos they know you’re not good for the brand in terms of long term representation. Time to stop wearing unflattering pieces ON PURPOSE SO YOU CAN GO VIRAL, and find a way to legitimately represent apple shaped women with ginormous hanging bellies and a deflating azz.

Starter
Reactions
794 3
Alleybux
I actually feel for Stella at this point. Her health has been spiralling for at least a year and she's only gained more and more weight.

I'm also confused by her family not intervening i.e. she says she gains the most when her family visits. Why aren't they encouraging her to stay/get on track with her eating and exercise?

Starter
Reactions
2,207 41 19
Alleybux
I actually feel for Stella at this point. Her health has been spiralling for at least a year and she's only gained more and more weight.

I'm also confused by her family not intervening i.e. she says she gains the most when her family visits. Why aren't they encouraging her to stay/get on track with her eating and exercise?
I’m too lazy to go through her videos, but did she ever say when she started to get this heavy or if something happened to her like s abuse?

Reactions
5,528 290 21
Alleybux
I’m too lazy to go through her videos, but did she ever say when she started to get this heavy or if something happened to her like s abuse?
From childhood. She blames her father for encouraging her horrific eating habits. The Mom was absent, and reinforced negative stereotypes which is why I think Stella is confused to begin with. She eats to cope.

General Manager
Reactions
5,480 59 7
Alleybux
I still for root for her . Reminds me of cousin I wish they would both make better choices. Though Stella is taking time to be single so that is a positive.

Starter
Reactions
1,022 34 2
Alleybux
Yeah, when she said she usually wears a 2X....it made me wonder if she has body dysmorphia. She might think she's way smaller than she is, because she's like a 5X on a skinny day...
sorry my wtf reaction is just the sheer shock i went through just now. can’t believe this woman thinks she’s a 2X

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Is Church's Chicken worth a 45 minute drive?
See I told u that chicken was bland asf! No flavor ! And I am so dead at some ppl in this thread calling you girl lol! I know u get tired of that...
The ebegging life of YouTuber Mia MyLife Now
That makes a lot of sense! She has that sober addict issue where she is always the perpetual victim. Same with Brother Tom. It's manipulation...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Yall are so reactive when folks told you this ages ago. You keep voting democrat and this is the same result. Y'all love living in the hamster...
Dang I should have gotten a job there?
I know this may sound silly, but I have friend who started working as a bagger for Star Market (New England chain now known as Shaw’s ) while in...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
Queen is invested in changing her appearance but isn't invested in fixing her own toxicity with regards to her kids mostly CJ, her ex-husband and...
Married at First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (Watch Thread) - Starts Jan. 13
Gentle my ass... she didn’t know Chris from a can of paint. Imagine the pain, heartbreak and embarrassment she could’ve saved her “friend!” We...
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
That 'Shared Entertainment' production company is not making $12000 a week. Nope not buying it. The way they plug MySpace and Audible every 5...
BM breaks down and cries that he too feels pain that he gets rejected from BW and causes him to...
I couldn't even finish the video. What a pathetic loser! Real men don't whine about women and try to belittle women to build themselves up all...
Top Bottom