YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports

Starter
Reactions
2,412 235 333
Alleybux
What is it that Shawn Bradley does for a living. He's always out of the country to I assume he has a well paying computer Networking job that he got coming out of the military. Also James colwell and Alexander Rodgers speak as if they well to do woman I wanna know what is it that they do for a living. Because every video of James I see him wearing the same shit even in his drag shows he recycles clothes. Also I wanna know the deets on the Vegas trip I heard in another forum there trip wasn't all glits and glammer. I just wanna know do they have all their deck stacked to talking about somebody begging. Because Alexander Rodgers don't even know who his real father is

I'm a messy hoe, so just sniff & sip
Reactions
16,770 243 24
Alleybux
Yes Tatum Bradley emerged from the swamps of Louisiana, raised by his grandparents but Tatum's dad was paying his mother child support but the mother would spend the money on her boyfriend. So Tatum typed a letter to the child support office letting them know how his mother was spending his child support check. That hussy got a good paying job, I can say that about ole Bradley.

Yes The Return to Vegas was quite boring this time around. But it was some kind of drama going on before them hussies boarded the plane. Alex was off to him self most of the trip. Alex and his tities stayed in the hot tub talking shit about Musty Justin. Alex seemed annoyed by Shawn and James shading his famous macaroni.

Team Owner
Reactions
168,910 4,681 434
Alleybux
Alex tells how the lawsuit came about.
He claims to be the catalyst in that when he (alex) released the eviction notice about DJ Q, instead if Q taking the L he released the Kordell rump tooting video to distract.

Alex said the video had no accompanying audio and had been shopped around to other BLOGgers but due to missing audio no one wanted to get sued and passed on it.

Alex seemed quite pleased with himself.

Starter
Reactions
2,412 235 333
Alleybux
He claims to be the catalyst in that when he (alex) released the eviction notice about DJ Q, instead if Q taking the L he released the Kordell rump tooting video to distract.

Alex said the video had no accompanying audio and had been shopped around to other BLOGgers but due to missing audio no one wanted to get sued and passed on it.

Alex is telling the truth but the wrong video. The actual video that was released was the verdict on Michelle brown garnishment

ON THAT DEMON TIME. TRY ME!
Reactions
34,499 550 136
Alleybux

Alex be so pressed to tell and dig up other peoples business, but don't want anyone spilling his. He's so annoying and lame to me. He also looks like a science project.

Somewhere with Remy.
Reactions
257,836 2,890 1,533
Alleybux
I watch Andrew Caldwell from time to time. We aren't saying we don't watch them. The main question is who are they to be speaking so elitist about others when there shit isn't all together

I am not alone!

I've never gotten that attitude from James.

I tried to watch Shawn but just couldn't get into him.

Maybe it's a fake it until you make it kind of thing?

Team Owner
Reactions
26,699 935 277
Alleybux
I was trying to figure that out too.

What is it that Shawn Bradley does for a living. He's always out of the country to I assume he has a well paying computer Networking job that he got coming out of the military. Also James colwell and Alexander Rodgers speak as if they well to do woman I wanna know what is it that they do for a living. Because every video of James I see him wearing the same shit even in his drag shows he recycles clothes. Also I wanna know the deets on the Vegas trip I heard in another forum there trip wasn't all glits and glammer. I just wanna know do they have all their deck stacked to talking about somebody begging. Because Alexander Rodgers don't even know who his real father is

Team Owner
Reactions
26,699 935 277
Alleybux
I think he probably was pleased because FD got him to take something down on yt. I think he reported something.

Team Owner
Reactions
110,677 1,662 613
Alleybux
Shawn's mouth is distracting. He's not appealing at all. James' speech is slow and his content is boring. He's trying to fit into the wrong demographic. He needs to hook up with Lady Nyca and just let it be.

Alex's obsession with Justin and Dineva is what turned me off from him.

I am not alone!

I've never gotten that attitude from James.

I tried to watch Shawn but just couldn't get into him.

Maybe it's a fake it until you make it kind of thing?

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
DONT FORGET——IT’S STILL A HUGE FU** KEESHA IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fooliani's Son Is Running For New York State Governor
Fuhrer Fooliani LMAO!......I was like Who? and then realized it was the seed of Idiot Giuliani
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Sofia needed her ass whooped for this. She made sure Vanessa was gonna become some rich man’s wife. No matter what. Also, I agree 10000% on Pam...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Yeah the big guys are getting their coins together to pay us on AMC lol Okurrrrr! The funds need to be READY
Sierra Leone has sold it's rainforest to China for $55 million
My race stay taking Ls. Buddha why???? I wonder what exotic creatures dwell in that rainforest that the Chinese want to export to China? ETA...
Why is the show POSE trending on Transphobic LSA?
That post wasn’t hard to find at all. I just searched feminism + your name and like 7 posts showed up. Clearly you have no interest in feminism...
when a guy says he doesnt want to be in a relationship but is doing relationship things?
He is playing games. Don’t allow yourself to get played. When a guy tells you that he doesn’t want a relationship, believe him. He’s trying to get...
The 10 Most Expensive Pens Ever Sold
I have knock off versions of all of these lol thought there would be something new to add to my collection We listening! What kind are they? I'm...
Rapper uses photo of himself at Capital Riots as Album Cover - Facing Federal Charges
You ever see the title of a thread and open it up and see the photo of the perp and let out the loudest evil cackle? Good morning :laughing: .
Top Bottom