YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports

Reactions
16,565 188 9
Alleybux
The J. Suspect says it isn't him and his legal name is *not* J. Parrish. In the chat, he admitted to being J. Parrish but didn't commit the crime. He told Bama that he said that to mess with people in the chat.

He/she still playing games.
The dumbass doesn't realize he just admitted it is him.
And since Treecey's pages got snatched, they all think they got the juice to shut down other pages. Aggy.

I'm an ice cruncher!
Reactions
9,264 159 107
Alleybux
Not Sir King streaming Bama. LMAO!
J Speaks: 'The person they are talking about isnt me.'
Also J Speaks: "Seven Stars and J Dunn doxxed me. "

TF???
And he gon' say he isn't Parrish Jones. Bitch, stop lying. After Quanney blocked his J Speaks account, he hopped on his Parrish Jones account saying he wanted to explain the situation.

Reactions
16,565 188 9
Alleybux
bama braincells too marinated in alcohol to ask good questions.
I knew she had to be drunk when the psycho asked if he could drop his cashapp and DEMANDED that no one else come on the panel.

He also INVITED himself on James and Olivia's channels to address everyone. He may get on Olivia's. BUT JAMES?? So you BEGGING to be Dimplez huh? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reactions
16,565 188 9
Alleybux
Not Sir King streaming Bama. LMAO!

And he gon' say he isn't Parrish Jones. Bitch, stop lying. After Quanney blocked his J Speaks account, he hopped on his Parrish Jones account saying he wanted to explain the situation.
Yep! He popped himself and didn't even realize it! Lol

Reactions
43,891 537 309
Alleybux
Awww...I thought I was the only sucker around here. I’ve been questioning my sanity since I gave DeAnna 10 bucks because I thought she was pregnant. I would never cash app a member of the island though. I don’t even have cash app, but I don’t trust any of them not to use the information to doxx me.
You sent Hank money? You actually believed she was pregnant????

Girl, what's wrong witchoo???

Where yo' dizzurnment at?

Reactions
17,603 198 179
Alleybux
J Speaks: 'The person they are talking about isnt me.'
Also J Speaks: "Seven Stars and J Dunn doxxed me. "

TF???
SK did that when people went around calling him Wolverine and Zillz though. I can understand if he's trying to send them on a wild goose chase. But the person he's using is a rapist!!! You have to be a real nut case to allow that one to be up in the air. I'd rather you just doxx the real me in that case. Or at least hop on camera to show my full face.

Reactions
43,891 537 309
Alleybux
If I sent Treecy a cash app is there any way she could find my az? I just feel bad that she’s lost income.

@Palm Reader talk some sense to me, u know I’m a born sucker and tender heart
:-(
Huh? Carmen - Chile, you know better! Why would you send Feces a dime? Or, any of these bastards? Feces has done horrible things to people. Let dat hoe suffer! Sh _t!

Reactions
17,603 198 179
Alleybux
Ok hell naw, why is he bringing up R. Kelly and Nicki Minaj's husband? Naw bitch! Those are fuck n****s too. You aren't going to try to get us to understand how he got that charge. Fuck him!

I'm an ice cruncher!
Reactions
9,264 159 107
Alleybux
LMAO, Ya'll see this in Gummy's live
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.04.08-00-13-35.png

And another one: LMAO!
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.04.08-00-20-23.png

Last edited:
Reactions
16,565 188 9
Alleybux
SK did that when people went around calling him Wolverine and Zillz though. I can understand if he's trying to send them on a wild goose chase. But the person he's using is a rapist!!! You have to be a real nut case to allow that one to be up in the air. I'd rather you just doxx the real me in that case. Or at least hop on camera to show my full face.
Riiiight. He is SOO thirsty for attention. He is willing to be affiliated with that shit.

R̷e̷a̷d̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷B̷e̷t̷w̷e̷e̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷L̷i̷n̷e̷s̷
Reactions
8,270 96 1
Alleybux
Is it Friday already? LOL Fyebumm is going live.

I wonder what Treecey was up to today.

Title:

He Admitted ItWhy is he Attracted to Me?EXPOSED Receipts​

Reactions
17,603 198 179
Alleybux
Riiiight. He is SOO thirsty for attention. He is willing to be affiliated with that shit.
I don't like panel hoes as it is, I just really wanted to see where that was going. Him bringing up other predators made me click off. I don't care if it's him or not now, that was his attempt to normalize the act. No thank you. So is it his/her brother wtf? I'm done.

Reactions
16,565 188 9
Alleybux
I don't like panel hoes as it is, I just really wanted to see where that was going. Him bringing up other predators made me click off. I don't care if it's him or not now, that was his attempt to normalize the act. No thank you. So is it his/her brother wtf? I'm done.
When he said that, it makes me think that "pop" is accurate. He just made himself look even more suspect.

R̷e̷a̷d̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷B̷e̷t̷w̷e̷e̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷L̷i̷n̷e̷s̷
Reactions
8,270 96 1
Alleybux
Fyebabe got popped for violation of service.... Seven said that Fye would be flagged. Screen shots below.

1617856933124.png

After I refreshed:
1617856991497.png

Here I go speculating again, but this is on Seven's community wall.

1617857046900.png

Reactions
644 8
Alleybux
Is it Friday already? LOL Fyebumm is going live.

I wonder what Treecey was up to today.

Title:

He Admitted ItWhy is he Attracted to Me?EXPOSED Receipts​

It looks like 7 just said in BAMA's chat that she flagged Stinky Baby's live for using her images... I was only 3 minutes into this live before it went down...who has a summary?

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

The Sickness of the Mule Syndrome among Black Protestors
A child is dead and folks are talking about somebody is “muling”. No bish. The kid was innocent. If we don’t fight for the innocent and those that...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
diadem I’m still waiting for the pressure you’ve been shouting all month to be applied ooo
Older Black People and Coded Language
I heard this a million times growing up, how my father wasn't a glass maker. It's only second behind, 'You don't believe fat meat is greasy?' (I...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Jeremy said a bad bitch like him too pretty to be worried bout nan hoe.:rotfl
Canola oil looking like a hobo while visiting her parents in Miami
i do not find her attractive in the least bit. she always looks like she smells bad and she always looks sloppy.
I Finally Figured Out The Best Ben & Jerry’s Flavor
Liiisstteenn. This is my favorite thing on LSA right now. My fat postpartum ass lol Y’all gotta try that new Tiramisu Tonight dough CHERRY...
China is NOT 'taking over' Africa!
lmao cuz whites and Asians ain’t doing that in Africa now? Again, they were doing this to y’all before ados was a thing. Weak and been conquered...
Top Bottom