YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports

Reactions
1,288 6
Alleybux
He is such a child. lmao.

Goosey has been the same this whole time. The only thing that changed is that he is on LSA now.

Now he is trying to trash Goosey's reputation completely by saying he was in on the whole thing with J Speaks. lol

He and Bri are fucking twins.
How ironic that Bri said that earlier, and now he is saying it. Toe jam is paranoid as hell, so there was no lie. He said he didn't want J nutcase on the panel only to bring them up there now for citrus cheeks snaggle tooth to talk to. It's funny what he says about bri telling lies to spread etc, only to say that about goose knowing who j is. Him and Bri are one and the same, two stackables together.

Reactions
1,984 66
Alleybux
Are you gonna go on the pannuh tonight, @gooseyy I would ignore his ass after that.
giphy.gif

Nope. Let whatever narrative they want to spin ride out. It's more fun to see people go crazy.

NEVER SAID I WAS AN ANGEL!
Reactions
18,245 13 1
Alleybux
I can't get any alerts on here even tho I have ppl replying etc. I just go through the thread and try to catch my post somebody responded to, to respond back. Lol
You are not the only one. I can find out but the process seems that it will be too tedious. Unless we change our options. Go to your settings and ask to be alerted when you receive a reaction. Has tp be easier though. Can we rate the new system?

Reactions
18,245 13 1
Alleybux
I think someone named Tokyo mistook you for someone else today. Don't quote me on the name of who she thought you were. But someone corrected her I think. Someone must have blocked the other because nothing was said about it after they told her you were not the guy that they assumed @KraziliaLove

Reactions
18,245 13 1
Alleybux
I can't get any alerts on here even tho I have ppl replying etc. I just go through the thread and try to catch my post somebody responded to, to respond back. Lol
Click on "your accounts and reactions received".. It's a bit much but until we become familiar with the shortcuts , if there are any. These changes are putting a strain on my responses :ROFLMAO:

S I M S T V
Reactions
135,815 2,147 603
Alleybux
Well for it to be second nature you'd think they'd be good at it smh
You would think, but the ones I have encountered suck and that's how I know that it is pathological for them. lmao

About pathological liars:

Along with being made the hero or victim in their stories, pathological liars tend to tell lies that seem to be geared at gaining admiration, sympathy, or acceptance by others.

Pathological liars tell compulsive lies without a clear motive. This type of lying is different than nonpathological lying, where the lie is often beneficial in some way.

Certain personality traits where pathological lying may occur include:

1. Narcissism or self-centered behaviors and thought patterns
  2. Selfishness
  3. Abusive attitude
  4. Obsessive, controlling, and compulsive behaviors
  5. Impulsivity
  6. Aggressiveness
  7. Jealous behavior
  8. Manipulative behaviors
  9. Deceptiveness
  10. Socially awkward, uncomfortable, or isolated
  11. Low self-esteem
  12. Tempermentalness
  13. Anger
Chile! Tell me that don't sound like BRI and her TWIN Sir Peen!!

Last edited:
Reactions
1,984 66
Alleybux
I saw Rex on Peace Love and I wanted to apologize real quick before I hung it up, but missed him lol. Still apologized, and he was in the chat, still wanting to fight me, but yeah I'm good now. Had to get that out just for myself, because even though he started it, I shouldn't go places I wouldn't normally go.

Reactions
18,245 13 1
Alleybux
Hey yall to check who left the reaction faster . On the left of your post where it says reactions click on either given or received. These people need to cut it out with these dumbs down because they are still mad about about some dumb shit from 4 months ago. Don't like me BLOCK ME.. No peace. I wont respond again. LOL

Reactions
1,984 66
Alleybux
it's hilarious. they amuse the hell out of me over there.
How ironic that Bri said that earlier, and now he is saying it. Toe jam is paranoid as hell, so there was no lie. He said he didn't want J nutcase on the panel only to bring them up there now for citrus cheeks snaggle tooth to talk to. It's funny what he says about bri telling lies to spread etc, only to say that about goose knowing who j is. Him and Bri are one and the same, two stackables together.
Samesies. I would let AN starve. AN & Pettyville are dying for "content". They can't create anything new so they hope this can last last for another 2 or 3 days.
Yeah I'm not giving either of them anything else.

Reactions
983 15 8
Alleybux
You are not the only one. I can find out but the process seems that it will be too tedious. Unless we change our options. Go to your settings and ask to be alerted when you receive a reaction. Has tp be easier though. Can we rate the new system?
I did all that.. Lol It still dont work.. I tried different browsers too. But LSA needs to get a app.. Lol Even to post on this shat sometimes let me stop ALL* the time is a tedious process.. Lol and I don't know for the life of me why LSA won't let's us post our own emojis from our devices instead of these 2009 generic ones.. Lol It's annoying.. Lol

“Why are you detaining me”
Reactions
2,316 46
Alleybux
Terri P is back on SK’s platform drunk as a skunk as usual lmmfaoooo. This Bish is forgetting how to finish her damn sentence and covering it up by adding ‘uhhhhmmm‘ at the end.

*incomplete sentences, incomplete thoughts, slurred slow speech, and delayed reaction*

She’s draining where ever she goes lmmfaooooo

ETA: LEMON APPEARS TO BE DRUNK AND HIGH AS WELL...SMMFH

*Goodness Gracious*

Last edited:
S I M S T V
Reactions
135,815 2,147 603
Alleybux
Now that goosey is gone Terri p is back and torturing the hayle out of Sir Peen's chat. I'm fucking crying.

She is so happy that she gets to continue her emotional affair with lemon without anyone checking her on it.

Reactions
46,193 510 165
Alleybux
Now that goosey is gone Terri p is back and torturing the hayle out of Sir Peen's chat. I'm fucking crying.

She is so happy that she gets to continue her emotional affair with lemon without anyone checking her on it.

Idk if you noticed but Lemon turned it up a notch when she came up too lol. She had to go up there so Lemon could defend her. And he couldn't wait to oblige. She probably needs to change her draws right about now.

“Why are you detaining me”
Reactions
2,316 46
Alleybux
I honestly don’t care how much the sector doesnt like that J Speaks character Lemon’s ass is out of line with all the hard ass bitches he has called that crazy lady tonight...

SK PICKS AND CHOOSES WHO HE ALLOWS TO BE DISRESPECTED TO THAT LEVEL I SEE. ALL FOR ENTERTAINMENT IM SURE... I WONDER WHAT HIS EXCUSE WILL BE FOR ALLOWING THIS TYPE SHIT ON HIS PLATFORM... SMMFH

Lemon‘s drunk funny looking ass has become trash to me after tonight. Smh
*Disgusted*

Last edited:

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Married At First Sight: Unmatchables
If anybody is a red flag, it’s Ashli. Single and celibate 11 years, uncontrollable gas, and an unnatural attachment to her special friend. this...
Dr@ke allegedly Slept with someone fiancée
fiance/relationship for 8 years ... drake recipe for disaster ..
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
Congrats on your union Auntie! @PrettyFaceK1lla I hope everyone is doing well. I personally just came in here to say I prioritized myself this...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Me I don’t know about the runs part because I’ve never caught her or seen her doing runs. What ive not seen.. I don’t say It doesn’t change the...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
i bet keesha get a BBL for next years cuntent.. She better tf not! There’s nothing more I hate than thighs that don’t match the ass.
a pleasantly blistering op-ed piece on the cancellation of women
hm. well that is an interesting point i didnt consider beforehand, but i will say that at this point, the message itself is more important then...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
I noticed that!! It looks like P is someone who talks with his hands, but he was restricting his movements (Maybe to not bring attention to...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
It wouldn’t even make the front of a dollar store greeting card. Come to think of it, I bet that’s where she got the “inspiration” because we all...
Top Bottom