YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports

Starter
Reactions
974 18
Alleybux
I’m so glad ZT popped up with a roast and a GAGGGG! Them lying whorahss wore me out yesterday. Playing in our faces like we’re dumb. Tuh! I’m glad one of the best readers came tf through. “CALM TF DOWN” -ZT Voice-

Starter
Reactions
974 18
Alleybux
I’m sorry but I can’t listen to Olivia the Oracle (Pizza or DemetraDrunkAllDamnDay) without wanting to bang my head against the wall. I just liked her video because I agreed with the title and read everyone’s posts about it lol.

General Manager
Reactions
17,711 222 9
Alleybux
Olivia to Peace Love:
"What the f*ck you apologize for when they did something to you? You don't back down from a big b*itch like that."

Me:
tenor.gif

General Manager
Reactions
22,952 131 5
Alleybux
I’m so glad ZT popped up with a roast and a GAGGGG! Them lying whorahss wore me out yesterday. Playing in our faces like we’re dumb. Tuh! I’m glad one of the best readers came tf through. “CALM TF DOWN” -ZT Voice-

When he went through the faux flower arrangement and brought out the Eiffel tower "Big Lots" desk lamp, I roared.

General Manager
Reactions
6,801 86 4
Alleybux
Olivia was right! I’ll be dropping receipts randomly, they wouldn’t know which way to move next. And Nyca thx for confirming what The-O confirmed, so your one of the ones that cut her off of Instagram?? Like Nyca said, whomever block first, have the messages. That live was an whole regurgitation of what Deanna talked about earlier. Btw the dry begging, and the all the hoopla your too old for this, then you need to catch up with your crowd. Because we all see what it’s hitting for, and your scared of loosing your base.

Starter
Reactions
1,476 22 9
Alleybux
Did Rico say he stopped taking his medicine?

On a side note Fye are you really just going to take Cly's signature line?! See this is why people say you're a human patchwork quilt. You're so tired and unoriginal it's not even funny. Fye do you even remember your real personality? Or did you delete it when you began copying and pasting everyone elses??

Agreed with the Fyebum comment! At this point it's quiet pathetic.. Lmao :emoji_joy:

General Manager
Reactions
19,706 238 179
Alleybux
I'm finally charged up and listening to Olivia. How could Spicey be Bri when Spicey would be in the chats as Bri's conducting a live, sometimes even on camera??? And then there was the one time Spicey came on and played Louis. I know Bri's a huge bitch but she can't be in two places at one time. Olivia was truly traumatized by Spicey.

Starter
Reactions
1,476 22 9
Alleybux
You called it! Lol
STFU Lady Nyca! Lol Your arse shouldn't had said nothing about Bri situation from the beginning. It had nothing to do with you. You just inserted yourself with your fake "Mother Love" having arse. Mind your business b!tch and then you wouldn't be getting so mad. Lol If your stating the situation is dumb sh!t, then ignore that dumb sh!t... DUMB SH!T! Lmao:ROFLMAO:

“Why are you detaining me”
Reactions
2,885 52
Alleybux
Olivia was right! I’ll be dropping receipts randomly, they wouldn’t know which way to move next. And Nyca thx for confirming what The-O confirmed, so your one of the ones that cut her off of Instagram?? Like Nyca said, whomever block first, have the messages. That live was an whole regurgitation of what Deanna talked about earlier. Btw the dry begging, and the all the hoopla your too old for this, then you need to catch up with your crowd. Because we all see what it’s hitting for, and your scared of loosing your base.
All I got from that particular live youre speaking of is that Lady TEETS is trying to back out quickly because she knows ppl are about to ask her to produce those receipt of thickthroak dragging her under the Madison Bleu troll page.

This uglay bish hasn’t posted not 1 receipt as of yet but was quick to hop in mess with her lying ass!!!! Now she‘s yelling ”im to old for this fuckshit, I dont have time for this shit“

:emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes: Nawww bish where them receipts at hoe!!!!!

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
22,952 131 5
Alleybux
SCREAMING! Yes, I enjoy his antics probably more than I should lol.
He's one of the content creators that I sit through the entire video. He said J Wilson don't have enough clothes to work in an office and uses dollar store deodorant.

He said he was proud of Wiley when he got his own apartment. He was gonna buy him a Crock Pot.

“Why are you detaining me”
Reactions
2,885 52
Alleybux
So I was having a good ole time over at Rico’s listening to music and working then boom.......the stream stopped
EFF020FC-FB01-4263-A39D-089EBE4E3F2F.jpeg

No lie the music he was playing was good too.... smh

Keeper of the Flame
Reactions
31,226 460 37
Alleybux
K. I think this is something new on Youtube, or either I am just noticing it for the first time. When someone is live and you click the 3 dots, one of the options is "participants", which looks like it shows a list of people that are in the chat. Here is an example from right now in Ken Nola News. My question is, is there a way to not be shown if you are "in the bushes"?

Participants

AAUvwngyxBO5FBEnQwwVcNstaux63ZruAtY3Ya043CWb4g=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
COLE’S WORLD
AAUvwnjMdQrPV3tslQqVVnW_HFJotRQaMz3sbJ0IQuOFPA=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
Couture Bae
AAUvwnhEAsS0ZrFNlKOGFmPNbVfx4rLDViHHlb7Xly8_mPQ=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
Dee 1
AAUvwniWZMFujzr0qyrCLitO5TtiFvrdEtoT6aqNZz82AA=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
KEN NOLA NEWS
AAUvwnh_VomqMlrqyv7geWHZOdfURLmL2ux7lDb_Mbf-5A=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
Mimi Checkin fake heaux

AAUvwngEB1u8sU3Ug6LBJZEKhO7ciH-ieOEEihPOboJyxA=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
NappyChile
AAUvwnh6eQwHShceLC5T4A4JWFM3vBk6t9bkvLJbdGdzEg=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
nee har
AAUvwnjk8l5whjr7bOLd0p73iFKcgxnzmVElMjRA2Q=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
Quintina
AAUvwniU8cOQqcYA8SUYVyMfM6nwPgu2Rb89SQhjEQ=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
Summer Rays

Keeper of the Flame
Reactions
31,226 460 37
Alleybux
Libby said that PL is the type to get molly-whopped by her man and then apology to him for the azz-kicking. (Ok, I said that, but she did say Bri did PL wrong and yet PL apologized)
This sentence just cracked me all the way up. It reminds me of the things that people say, vs what I hear them say in my head.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Know someone that was fired for being nosy?
When I worked in the ER/ED, there was a woman whose daughter's boyfriend strolled in to be seen. Her nosy ass just had to know what it is he came...
Prince Harry is the definition of a alpha male & a high value man. He protects, provides & puts...
Girl, some font posted quotes from an article where he was whining about how Windsor was so boring and how he was enjoying his time in Afghanistan...
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
Evil comments about the young Black actress meant nothing …but when you harass precious white folk, then the wheels start to turn. Sad but not...
Yard-Born Jamaicans Try Each Other's Beef Patties
i don't know not one person on this land who know how fi mek patty other than the ppl dem weh work a tastee and juici, how dem wudda know how fi...
John Mulaney and Olivia Munn Are Dating
Welp. His ex-wife just started following the girl from Reddit who claims to have slept with him. She was bold having her IG handle on her Reddit...
Bay Area Font what’s the Tea?
omg!!!!!! can someone tell me why she would post this amazon watch? She's very pretty but is she mentally stable? The face tattoo is extreme
Black Women are not free as white women-BLM Twerker Vs. Marina Abramović
Sugar Sphinx was a very big deal a couple of years ago. People waited in long lines to get inside. Kara is a very famous ADOS artist and...
See The Thing Is... podcast
So apparently they took the time to highlight that black women were the main people criticizing them. If hilarious because aren’t these the same...
BM breaks down and cries that he too feels pain that he gets rejected from BW and causes him to...
I said it another thread a month ago, we've known it. Most BM bitching about black women are entitled losers A lot of Black men say it's...
Top Bottom