Youtube's Vegan Sexy Welsh Chef

Your regrets are denied
Reactions
30,920 1,439 579
Alleybux
His name is Gaz Oakley has 1mil+ subs, he's a vegan chef from wales (lives in London tho) and he fiiiiineeeee

SWNS_GAZ_OAKLEY_04.jpg
DzJGNdTU0AAK4y4.jpg

His youtube..he handles a sausage in this video

He handles balls in this video with his dad who has aged well

His Instagram

On baecation with his girlfriend in Greece

More stuff with his GF fuck her tho shouldaaa been me but she's really pretty

General Manager
Reactions
12,645 268 224
Alleybux
I know this man is doing the nasty with our sister . You see how he is holding her?

In the UK, I do see a lot of Irish men dating interracially. Overall they seem like happy people. My people (French) can learn a thing or too

Caramel Goddess
Reactions
202,816 5,582 5,964
Alleybux
I never knew he was from overseas. Honestly I always watch YouTube chefs on mute because I don’t want to hear all the unnecessary talking some of them do. Either way I like some of his recipes and he’s cute

Your regrets are denied
Reactions
30,920 1,439 579
Alleybux
I know this man is doing the nasty with our sister . You see how he is holding her?

In the UK, I do see a lot of Irish men dating interracially. Overall they seem like happy people. My people (French) can learn a thing or too

French men don't do IR? I swear I hear pple say all the time paris is a IR haven

Your regrets are denied
Reactions
30,920 1,439 579
Alleybux
I never knew he was from overseas. Honestly I always watch YouTube chefs on mute because I don’t want to hear all the unnecessary talking some of them do. Either way I like some of his recipes and he’s cute

you're missing out sis he does a lot of suggestful moaning when tasting his food :imp:

General Manager
Reactions
3,487 41 23
Alleybux
Sorry OP he's not for me but I want to start making more vegan/veggie dishes so thanks for pointing him out(y). I'm definitely going to try the Nasi goreng dish and see how it compares to this other recipe I've been using. Also his girlfriend is pretty:curllip

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Natural Fonts, Where Do You Do Your Hair At ?
I do everything up to apply leave in while in the shower. Then I do the rest in the bathroom sink and mirror
T.I and wife Tiny under investigation in LA for assault
was he abused by a woman in his childhood? he likes to abuse women so there has to be something deeper to it.
My Jazzy Life
Has anyone added up the dates yet? It's not making sense to me, the due date is wrong or how far along she is because it doesn't make sense We...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
Next up on our Filmography... There was a time long long ago where Rosie Cotton would roll her eyes and be forced to watch Winter Soldier by her...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
MJ has also been threatening Flora with a lawsuit for defamation since she made her YouTube video. Flora called Sakoyah crying because she...
RHOA The guy Falynn proposed in the bowling alley is talking
So we giving interviews to nobody’s now? We've been doing that
My brother wants to go to college for video game design & not the military, dental hygienist...
you don’t know what your talking about. The program my brother wants to do is not computer programming or computer science. I already looked at...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
I’m sure she paid slot for the watch but a lot of jewelers are selling fake ass watches and diamonds! Paying 100,000 for foofoo ass shit.
Ana de Armas dating alcoholic deadbeat cheating mess Ben Affleck Discussion Thread
I want an extremely awkward promo for Deep Water AND red carpet premiere, with Bennifer and Ana and... her make up team, maybe? Lol, a girl can dream.
Top Bottom