YummyBitesTV (ASMR/MUKBANG)

Reactions
41,239 985 149
Alleybux
YummyBites is a mukbanger on Youtube that often makes videos with her family. I believe they are from Dallas, she has four kids, and I don't think MurderShow is her husband.

The Real NYC
Reactions
9,225 234 126
Alleybux
Yasss thanks for the add:grinning: now let’s get started. I believe they’re in Bryant Texas. Not too long ago someone was going in in the comments section about murder show. They were saying if a man doesn’t work he doesn’t eat, throwing a bunch of shade. That had me like :unsure:

Reactions
41,239 985 149
Alleybux
Yasss thanks for the add:grinning: now let’s get started. I believe they’re in Bryant Texas. Not too long ago someone was going in in the comments section about murder show. They were saying if a man doesn’t work he doesn’t eat, throwing a bunch of shade. That had me like :unsure:

I'm not gon lie he does come off as bummy...something about him is suspect!

end is near but don’t be paranoid
Reactions
32,225 1,791 1,855
Alleybux
Okay I’ve been watching them for about 8 months now, and I still don’t know why Layla, (the younger more feminine daughter) got sued by a kid at her school!

I remember them vlogging going to the lawyers office and everything but they never said what she did. I’m dying to know!

The Real NYC
Reactions
9,225 234 126
Alleybux
Hmmm from what I picked up the girl was picking on her and she defended herself and I think another got hurt in the fight. It was something like that. And ummm... is the older daughter queer?
Okay I’ve been watching them for about 8 months now, and I still don’t know why Layla, (the younger more feminine daughter) got sued by a kid at her school!

I remember them vlogging going to the lawyers office and everything but they never said what she did. I’m dying to know!

⚜️Creole, American, and Proud ⚜️
Reactions
118,913 3,640 480
Alleybux
Murder Show is a whole 'nother story. If you watch her other channel (I think it's Yummybites behind the scenes) The way he talks to and often treats her will make you cringe.

She alone is quite likable.

The Real NYC
Reactions
9,225 234 126
Alleybux
Spicy like the meat Murda Show grills in broad daylight DURING THE WORKWEEK?

Oh, I forgot. YouTube is his job.
yummy went to college so I’m not sure why she doesn’t work... not saying that every college grad works. And as for murder show... idek where to start. And those marks on his skin... they make me wonder

⚜️Creole, American, and Proud ⚜️
Reactions
118,913 3,640 480
Alleybux
yummy went to college so I’m not sure why she doesn’t work... not saying that every college grad works. And as for murder show... idek where to start. And those marks on his skin... they make me wonder

He is originally from an itty bitty town in Central Louisiana. It's confusing because while the tiny town is deep in the country it is filled with extreme examples of hood folks.

Reactions
435 21
Alleybux
Murdashow always comes off to me as looking dirty/bummy for some reason and one day I decided to check out YummyBites behind the scenes Vlog Channel after I was watching her Mukbang Channel and omg she looks hella bad without make up like a whole different person it scared the mess outta me...but besides her being a bit extra in her videos while she is eating her Mukbang Channel is ok with me

The Real NYC
Reactions
9,225 234 126
Alleybux
Murdashow always comes off to me as looking dirty/bummy for some reason and one day I decided to check out YummyBites behind the scenes Vlog Channel after I was watching her Mukbang Channel and omg she looks hella bad without make up like a whole different person it scared the mess outta me...but besides her being a bit extra in her videos while she is eating her Mukbang Channel is ok with me
My sentiments exactly

Reactions
10,611 222 22
Alleybux
(thanks for the invite) so apparently only jaden and lay lay are murder shows kids and he also has an older daughter too but she lives with her mother. i don’t remember her name but they dragged his daughter in the comments under that seafood boil they did with all the kids. they claimed she was being mean to lay lay. destiny is yummy oldest daughter but she lives with her grandmother. destiny and amia share the same dad.

Reactions
288 13
Alleybux
(thanks for the invite) so apparently only jaden and lay lay are murder shows kids and he also has an older daughter too but she lives with her mother. i don’t remember her name but they dragged his daughter in the comments under that seafood boil they did with all the kids. they claimed she was being mean to lay lay. destiny is yummy oldest daughter but she lives with her grandmother. destiny and amia share the same dad.
Murder show also has an older son. I don’t think Destiny and Amia have the same Dad. Yummy was showing off old pictures one day and had a picture with a guy and she said it was Destiny’s Dad. She didn’t mention Amia. They also needed to drag Yummy for not stepping in and saying something when his daughter said the dark skin/light skin comment.

Reactions
10,611 222 22
Alleybux
Murder show also has an older son. I don’t think Destiny and Amia have the same Dad. Yummy was showing off old pictures one day and had a picture with a guy and she said it was Destiny’s Dad. She didn’t mention Amia. They also needed to drag Yummy for not stepping in and saying something when his daughter said the dark skin/light skin comment.

i could’ve sworn destiny and amia had the same dad. it’s so much going on it’s hard too keep up. murder show has a nasty attitude so i can see why his other daughter has one. lay lay is so sweet i guess she takes after yummy.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Some of us do though. You care about it. You’re OBSESSED over it. It’s what you’ve been thinking about for the last few days. Says the man in a...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Absolutely. It’s nice that he responded almost immediately though, that’s not a given in any relationship (my husband doesn’t even pretend to care...
Games that scare the **** out of you?
Fatal fucking frame and that damned PT demo. I'm fine with gore and the lot, but psychological horror? Nope!
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
They just do not like Kandi from Real Housewives period, bringing their jealousy here and are mad her success is STILL embedded in their brain...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
The brother did not kill her. They 'fought' sometimes and there was conflict between them, but it as sibling rivalry, not murderous intent. The...
2020-2021 NBA Season: Official Discussion Thread
A season-high 33 points and they had zero questions to ask him? They're lucky he's the nicest guy in the league because Boston media is SO trash...
New push to fine hospitals for billing rape victims for forensic exams
omg every time i get on here, i'm reminded how different the US is compared to the UK. surely billing rape victims is unethical???
Even BW Are Brainwashed By Celebs About What Top Tier Beauty Is..............
Vanessa gorg but these standards are not considered for light skin for some strange reason. You can get away with being a 2 and still be on the...
Top Bottom