YummyBitesTV (ASMR/MUKBANG)

General Manager
Reactions
34,348 569 11
Alleybux
Right, she let cheap azz Dirtyshow get his way...so much for a front load. SMH. Talking about he wants something to fix. Fool that's why you purchase a warranty and shyt ain't made to last forever. They are so ghetto. Ain't never purchased shyt for your home and you damn near 50. They stay buying fake jewelry and clothes for themselves...that's not what Jayden's money is for.
No they didn't buy a top loaded apartment size washer set......I haven't seen that brand like in FOREVER

General Manager
Reactions
34,348 569 11
Alleybux
I don't believe that heifer has sold any more than 2 pairs to two fools. When she was digging for earrings it sounded like a box full of plastic bags. She can't do shyt right. How you do a Tryon and you are taking the shyt out of plastic. Also, I know that cardboard cuff is cutting off her circulation and she looks like a fool. Peace out 5000.
View attachment 2462194
Is that for a Halloween costume.....Wonder Women

General Manager
Reactions
34,348 569 11
Alleybux
They are two fools in a pod. The amount of time they spent researching those cheap azz appliances, driving up and down picking up MS orders for parts and pieces to still not have shyt right :laugh2 . Should of just purchased it from Lowes dummies...they are slow slow. This type of shyt happens ONLY when your cheap.
I'm confused I have never bought a washer & dryer that the retailer didn't hoop up.

General Manager
Reactions
14,261 1,180 14
Alleybux
I'm confused I have never bought a washer & dryer that the retailer didn't hoop up.
Shyt don't make sense...something says they may soon have that experience especially if they put that cheap azz comforter in that barbie washer. That shyt will move that cheap lightweight washer all the way across the room on the spin cycle lol. I give it two weeks b4 it's a novelty item like that baby treadmill.

Gang Gang
Reactions
6,021 176 9
Alleybux
Shyt don't make sense...something says they may soon have that experience especially if they put that cheap azz comforter in that barbie washer. That shyt will move that cheap lightweight washer all the way across the room on the spin cycle lol. I give it two weeks b4 it's a novelty item like that baby treadmill.
Not Barbie lmao

General Manager
Reactions
14,261 1,180 14
Alleybux
Not Barbie lmao
Yes, a simple toy. Jayden about to take that shyt out in the junkyard.
giphy.gif

General Manager
Reactions
14,261 1,180 14
Alleybux
Is she wearing a shirt 3 sizes too small again? That is supposed to be an off the shoulder shirt and it is not wide enough to reach her shoulders!
Ol cheap azz is still trying to shop in the Junior Plus section. Dusty you are about an 18W now. We called the disappearance of her and that baby treadmill a few weeks ago. That scale now says ERROR.

General Manager
Reactions
14,261 1,180 14
Alleybux
When Dustys leg cramped up :laugh2 after eating all that SALTY Fried nastiness. She a damn fool eating her way into a stoke, diabetes, heartache....etc. That leg cramp could be a blood clot from a clogged arteries based on her diet and lack of exercise. Like DAMN Humpty Dusty.
WLk0AQ.gif

General Manager
Reactions
14,261 1,180 14
Alleybux
Dusty stay trying to get someone in her family with benefits fired. Jealous bytch. First she put Destiny out there talking bad about her job and other employees...Destiny wised up and started putting on that mask in her dumb mommas videos. But now she got Amiya in her thumbnails with a "Cookie" shirt. She seems like a viable candidate for a random drug test at UPS. IJS. Leave it to Jealous Dusty.
Screenshot_20210413-064100_YouTube.jpg

Reactions
4,228 78 7
Alleybux
Dusty stay trying to get someone in her family with benefits fired. Jealous bytch. First she put Destiny out there talking bad about her job and other employees...Destiny wised up and started putting on that mask in her dumb mommas videos. But now she got Amiya in her thumbnails with a "Cookie" shirt. She seems like a viable candidate for a random drug test at UPS. IJS. Leave it to Jealous Dusty. View attachment 2470691
Amia gives me “I don’t get high or drink” but the type to act high or drunk...

General Manager
Reactions
14,261 1,180 14
Alleybux
This broad put out an entire video dedicated to MS grandson...Dusty you are not married so you are NOT a grandmother. The bytch don't even spend time with her own son but put a 20 min edited video of MS grandchild ok Dusty. Damn SHAME. (Not to mention but if that was my child...you better remove this video or cut me a check.) One thing is for sure, that little boy has more sense than ANY of those fools. You chased his azz around ALL DAY with that camera. He could clearly feel Dusty's energy and was not feeling her.
mOlj5O.gif

Team Owner
Reactions
40,309 809 43
Alleybux
When Dustys leg cramped up :laugh2 after eating all that SALTY Fried nastiness. She a damn fool eating her way into a stoke, diabetes, heartache....etc. That leg cramp could be a blood clot from a clogged arteries based on her diet and lack of exercise. Like DAMN Humpty Dusty.

That cramp was a warning lol

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
first job the assistant will have is clearing out that play pin , then head to that nasty add closet in the girls room. She literally just wants...
Ja'Quarius McCray, 17, is charged with murdering Orlando mom after following her home and...
Please read the damn article before victim blaming. The woman killed wasn't even the woman driving.
Gamers are sending death threats to Abby's voice actress in Last of Us 2
I missed this. I hate what happened to Joel as well, but those fans are fucking crazy.
Indian Covid victim, 76, wakes up on her funeral bier moments before she is due to be cremated
While they anxiously waited outside in a private vehicle, the woman became unconscious, leading the family to believe she had passed away. The...
Unique And Underappreciated Melanistic Animals
IMO melanistic jaguars are regal, magnificent animals. Most people don't realize how intelligent jaguars are. It's said that if you enter the...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
also the fact that the Victim accusing Prince Andrew was 17 on the (3?) occasions she says she slept w/PA; 17 is above the age of consent in the...
My Jazzy Life
He should’ve pulled out & made her swallow EACH & EVERY SINGLE TIME! His lazy FAT ASS! They wanted it... Not saying its right (I'm actually...
Top Bottom