Reactions
5,959 145 9
Alleybux
She gotta feel bad that don’t nobody like her. Baby even swung on her. Lmao

5D9C789E-EE97-4871-8B3C-CFD429AC29DF.jpeg

Reactions
14,079 1,153 14
Alleybux
Seriously??? A jungle of plastic plants in plastic pots...ay dos mio...el stupido!!! The thumbnail is enough for me. Fake azz wannabe woke idiots...scared azz Dirtyshow has now set up a fake tropical "oasis" to go with all the other fake shyt in that house. Plastic plants vs. Washer/Dryer set SMH. Meanwhile, these fools walking around smelling like mildew on top of funk.

Reactions
17,565 996 30
Alleybux

She needs to go to the doctor ASAP because she is swollen, specifically her fingers. Her blood pressure must be through the roof. But oh well, her health not mines. :emoji_shrug:

She'd rather continue piling on that shitty ass makeup that's causing her skin to breakout rather than stop using it and treat the issues that it caused. Again, her health not mines.

Reactions
14,079 1,153 14
Alleybux
She needs to go to the doctor ASAP because she is swollen, specifically her fingers. Her blood pressure must be through the roof. But oh well, her health not mines. :emoji_shrug:

She'd rather continue piling on that shitty ass makeup that's causing her skin to breakout rather than stop using it and treat the issues that it caused. Again, her health not mines.
She got MS running everything she does. I wouldn't be surprised if he made her take out a life insurance plan and add him as the only beneficiary. She is eating herself into a grave. When she said she takes everything he gives her after her dehydrated azz fingers cramped up...idiot. He then says you take that tumeric...lol...I can't with these fools. She is one spineless woman. She definitely is not taking tumeric as swole and inflamed as she is.

Reactions
12,320 339 11
Alleybux
Do yall ever noticed ever time she talks about somebody getting killed by the cops or killed the first thing she says is "i know the gonna get money its like thats all she thinks about when shit happens.... sue sue sue

Reactions
12,713 474 10
Alleybux
So f-en irresponsible allowing your child to ride in the back of a pickup! Especially after how fast she pulled off...smh
Honestly, this was legal when Christi was little. We did it all the time. Country folks still do it. Not smart but, it was very common. I wouldn’t be dumb enough to record it if I was going to do it. Which, when you know better, you do better. I wouldn’t do this today.

Reactions
2,473 8
Alleybux
Honestly, this was legal when Christi was little. We did it all the time. Country folks still do it. Not smart but, it was very common. I wouldn’t be dumb enough to record it if I was going to do it. Which, when you know better, you do better. I wouldn’t do this today.
It was legal when I was a kid too. I see people do it all the time. I rode in the back of a pickup. When you know better you do better.

Gang Gang
Reactions
5,959 145 9
Alleybux
Does this dumb ass really think some Indian’s gone be in the kitchen cooking with an air fryer! Really.. air fryer food is not even that good. And you’re not eating Chinese jasmine rice! It’s long grain basmati. So uncultured!

Reactions
14,079 1,153 14
Alleybux
When Dusty said she gets scared when the police get behind her...I already knew why. WARRANTS, WARRANTS, WARRANTS. They both straight up criminals trying to hide from the police. I mean damn...no wonder the broad stays eating within a 5 mile radius and then gets scared when she goes over 30 min away lol. Damn shame.

Reactions
14,079 1,153 14
Alleybux
These fools stay riding the yellow bus. They are beyond slow and now that they have shelled out the $12.99 a month for Amazon Prime they think they are doing big things :laugh2. Dirtyshow now you can order a pizza cutter...free shipping lol.. I know all that cheap shyt they been ordering (baby treadmill and barbies laundry set) is on monthly payments. Also, WTF do these non-working fools do all day? I can't believe they had guest over that traphouse backyard.
k894lx.gif

Bout 5 different types of chairs, a kiddie activity table, a WHOLE CARDBOARD BOX in the wet yard, bikes set out in the RAIN to rust yet you got a whole carport in the backyard lawd...I could go on. That lazy azz boychild...ugh he disgusts me...you gotta be one desperate heifer to keep a lazy boy around.

Reactions
17,565 996 30
Alleybux
These fools stay riding the yellow bus. They are beyond slow and now that they have shelled out the $12.99 a month for Amazon Prime they think they are doing big things :laugh2. Dirtyshow now you can order a pizza cutter...free shipping lol.. I know all that cheap shyt they been ordering (baby treadmill and barbies laundry set) is on monthly payments. Also, WTF do these non-working fools do all day? I can't believe they had guest over that traphouse backyard.
k894lx.gif

Bout 5 different types of chairs, a kiddie activity table, a WHOLE CARDBOARD BOX in the wet yard, bikes set out in the RAIN to rust yet you got a whole carport in the backyard lawd...I could go on. That lazy azz boychild...ugh he disgusts me...you gotta be one desperate heifer to keep a lazy boy around.

I would be too embarrassed to show this to anyone. The way that backyard looks doesn't make any kind of sense. This is a strong lesson in helping out folks with arrested development and how people treat things that don't belong to them. They are some filthy ass packrats!

My high heels on these knee grows necks
Reactions
5,279 188 34
Alleybux
She's riding around with a dirty ass face in a dirty ass car with that dirty ass seatbelt and dirty ass side panel with the tint peeling off the driver side window :rotfl

She needs to go on GroupOn for a 2 hour facial with a damn power wash or chemical peel because her pores are clogged and her skin is filthy AF :no2

i haven’t been watching her in a lonnng time but I didn’t realize he skin was that bad my god smh. Yea she cakes on her makeup but without it my lord smh

Reactions
5,279 188 34
Alleybux
Y when she asked the question: what makes you happy? I said food lol but she said something bout jayden which i think she only said cause she thought/knew ms was gonna say something bout jayden an she wanted 2 up him but as they continue 2 talk bout it she said FOOD smh i knew it.shit buying a eyeliner makes her happy but what about all ur other kids, nothing they doing makes u happy? But no cause she hates anyone doing something better then her

thats why I stop watching she is a very miserable person and it shows all the time

Reactions
14,079 1,153 14
Alleybux
Screenshot_20210415-231600_Opera.jpg
Did Dusty the dummy sit up on that cheap stool with that Dirty moldy smelling fool a salty, fried in grease, cheapest fast food spread in Styrofoam containers with big azz glasses of sugar water and ask THE MOST IGNORANT question.. "Why us black people is at a greater risk for disease diabetes, heart, like all kinda stuff."
You really can't make this shyt up and the bytch ate another day of fried food and not a nutrient THE WHOLE video.
giphy-downsized.gif

Lack of money has nothing to do with the way minorities eat. It's lack of education and priorities. Prime example is Dusty spending $100 at a grilled cheese truck when your dumb and azz can make the same shyt at home for a family of 4 for $10 so you can use the rest towards a need. The bytch don't even use coupons.

Last edited:
Reactions
5,279 188 34
Alleybux
View attachment 2477708 Did Dusty the dummy sit up with that fool and a fast food spread in Styrofoam containers and ask THE MOST IGNORANT question.. "Why us black people is at a greater risk for disease diabetes, heart, like all kinda stuff."
You really can't make this shyt up and the bytch ate THE WHOLE video.
giphy-downsized.gif

Im coming to think that dusty has an eating disorder as well. everything is about food with this woman and she is greedy as hell good god. She blew up like a damn blowfish with all that damn sodium and fast food she inhales. I know she has to have every condition listed by now . high blood pressure, diabetes, Excess fluids. Oh let’s not forget a fatty liver which definitely cause diabetes because dusty gets her drank the fuck on

Last edited:
Reactions
1,169 14 1
Alleybux
At this point she needs to log off and find something else to do because she’s really jeopardizing her health. It’s not like she’s really pulling in big numbers, girl it’s not worth it!! So many work from home jobs now that don’t require you to sit around and eat like this..

The Beautiful Ones $Modernaire$
Reactions
39,472 1,114 47
Alleybux
This foolish woman is willing to do anything to just eat for a living. Anybody can see she's in bad shape. And nobody buying that cheap ass jewelry. Just lazy and trifling. I cannot even look at the vlog channel anymore. They can buy all that cheap mess for that traphouse but cannot invest in property or even go to the damn doctor to get a check up.
Im just over it

Reactions
14,079 1,153 14
Alleybux
At this point she needs to log off and find something else to do because she’s really jeopardizing her health. It’s not like she’s really pulling in big numbers, girl it’s not worth it!! So many work from home jobs now that don’t require you to sit around and eat like this..
Sadly, that bytch couldn't get a job anywhere if she really had to. I can see why YouTube was her last resort...I guarantee she don't have that shyt right either. Then that little shop lol...I hope you got a resell license Dusty...the SBA may get a call soon to verify your azz. If you are charging $20 then you have enough to pay taxes and fees.

Reactions
1,527 18
Alleybux
Lol she could buy nice earrings and glasses in bulk and sell them, her fav Glamozontay has videos about how to do it, but I guess those informative videos by glamonzontay probably don’t get watched by her tho
She’s pulling earrings from her jewelry box, that’s why they selling out cuz there’s only one pair .

Gang Gang
Reactions
5,959 145 9
Alleybux
Her channel is getting boring af (an in not worth talking about) w these stupid ass let me search my cell phone news reports and all negative shit like death and killing! Bitch get your life together and eat right before you fuck around and somebody be reporting your ass! Why are they watching trials during the video.

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
@Lady2023 in post #407 literally the first and only font I saw in this thread say that the only black women who don't blindly coddle, defend, and...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
Lmao you don’t know a thing about me. Have you ever seen me pursue any of you on this board? And I love women, yet I don’t go after any of you...
Phaedra is excited Kenya regrets flirting with Apollo
Phaedra seems to always have smoke for Kenya and not her husband... I'm pretty sure she didn't give Apollo this much energy & he was the married...
This is why Black Men want wives...
Not all women want kids and marriage especially with bums who can't pick up the slack. Agreed. Men can’t believe it because they are the ones...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Jatavia wants y’all to know she be on here
Debarge Family Tea Thread Part IV
I could never find a whole episode of that show. Way back on part 1 of this thread, some people said it was a pretty good show but kinda boring...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I earned 10 in xlm doing their little quizzes. Is this any good? It’s no skin off my nose either way, I got it free. I received as a reward as...
Barry Jenkin's Miniseries the Underground Railroad is getting Rave Reviews
Trailer is not convincing me to watch..not thrilled about it at all. They should release a new trailer The other clips that I have seen it looks...
What’s with the honoring of women who do not choose be mothers on Mother’s Day?
I don’t get it. This day isn’t about them? This is just one of many I seen circulating on Mother’s Day. Does it make sense to anyone else?
Top Bottom