YummyBitesTV (ASMR/MUKBANG)

Gang Gang
Reactions
6,021 176 9
Alleybux
Sadly, that bytch couldn't get a job anywhere if she really had to. I can see why YouTube was her last resort...I guarantee she don't have that shyt right either. Then that little shop lol...I hope you got a resell license Dusty...the SBA may get a call soon to verify your azz. If you are charging $20 then you have enough to pay taxes and fees.
She didn’t even show any cute packaging... y’all know she would have recorded that on the vlog channel.

Gang Gang
Reactions
6,021 176 9
Alleybux
A0E626B8-BDDB-4B53-BF1D-501973A34525.jpeg

85D84CB5-003B-4105-AC71-93304865F639.jpeg
816698EC-509B-4B92-A20B-818AC4B99D7A.jpeg

Gang Gang
Reactions
6,021 176 9
Alleybux
She got MS running everything she does. I wouldn't be surprised if he made her take out a life insurance plan and add him as the only beneficiary. She is eating herself into a grave. When she said she takes everything he gives her after her dehydrated azz fingers cramped up...idiot. He then says you take that tumeric...lol...I can't with these fools. She is one spineless woman. She definitely is not taking tumeric as swole and inflamed as she is.
He has one.. LIP Jarv

General Manager
Reactions
12,376 339 11
Alleybux
She said she "had" her belly pierced in college but had 2 take it out when she got pregnant with jayden.now if that was true u would think thats something Layla would have remembered she like 8_9yrs older then jayden crusty is a lier.plus i never heard her say it b4 an im sure she would have b4.she was just trying 2 say something cause Layla talking about piercing smh she always do that when someone say they did this,this or that manly ms,she tell a story that she did it too.

General Manager
Reactions
17,730 1,010 30
Alleybux
She said she "had" her belly pierced in college but had 2 take it out when she got pregnant with jayden.now if that was true u would think thats something Layla would have remembered she like 8_9yrs older then jayden crusty is a lier.plus i never heard her say it b4 an im sure she would have b4.she was just trying 2 say something cause Layla talking about piercing smh she always do that when someone say they did this,this or that manly ms,she tell a story that she did it too.

She did the same when Amaya wanted tattoos. She claimed she had tattoos that disappeared : unamused:. A few months ago, she bragged to Laiya about the hotel breakfast that was sooooo good in Atlanta? : unamused:

She stay trying to one up her own kids like she's their jealous friend.

General Manager
Reactions
14,260 1,179 14
Alleybux
She stay LYING. I cannot even waste the time anymore watching her boring azz eat on fast forward. The food doesn't look good and the topics...lawd dummies. Dummy stay having a camera and not one photo of a belly piercing, tattoo or her infamous "flewed out" trip to Atlanta. But her dirty azz house, backyard, and car can be found anywhere. Ok Dusty.

General Manager
Reactions
12,376 339 11
Alleybux
She stay LYING. I cannot even waste the time anymore watching her boring azz eat on fast forward. The food doesn't look good and the topics...lawd dummies. Dummy stay having a camera and not one photo of a belly piercing, tattoo or her infamous "flewed out" trip to Atlanta. But her dirty azz house, backyard, and car can be found anywhere. Ok Dusty.
Wait when did she say she got "flewed out"? Lmao when did this happen cause she always talking bout how scared she is to get on a plane,so im confused smh just the day when her & ms did that Q&A the question asked what would u do if u didn't have 2 have any worries or fears? And the first thing she said was (I WOULD FLY)

Starter
Reactions
1,227 14 1
Alleybux
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t like how she’s talking about sensitive topics & even putting that in her title then the thumbnail is her stuffing her face looking like an idiot.

General Manager
Reactions
17,730 1,010 30
Alleybux
Wait when did she say she got "flewed out"? Lmao when did this happen cause she always talking bout how scared she is to get on a plane,so im confused smh just the day when her & ms did that Q&A the question asked what would u do if u didn't have 2 have any worries or fears? And the first thing she said was (I WOULD FLY)

It was the vlog after Laiyas birthday vlog. After they checked out the hotel and were on their way back home, she told a story where she claimed her & her gf were flewed out to ATL and the hotel there had a better breakfast than the hotel SHE PICKED for Laiyas bday.

Timestamp @ 4:50

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
150,800 5,315 110
Alleybux
It was the vlog after Laiyas birthday vlog. After they checked out the hotel and were on their way back home, she told a story where she claimed her & her gf were flewed out to ATL and the hotel there had a better breakfast than the hotel SHE PICKED for Laiyas bday.

Timestamp @ 4:50

Miss mamas that pisses in the bed and paid for a stranger bum ass *****’s phone bill is NOT getting “flewed” out and that is on Caresha.

MVP
Reactions
7,562 199 11
Alleybux
I see Dirtyshow made sure he ate both of those burgers. She must have run out of stimulus money, you know when she get her YouTube check, she lay out a whole spread and eat most of it but today she only had one sammich and onion rings? That hoe poor again.

My high heels on these knee grows necks
Reactions
5,432 196 34
Alleybux
She did the same when Amaya wanted tattoos. She claimed she had tattoos that disappeared : unamused:. A few months ago, she bragged to Laiya about the hotel breakfast that was sooooo good in Atlanta? : unamused:

She stay trying to one up her own kids like she's their jealous friend.
That’s exactly what that it ! unfortunately I know to much about it from experience really sad and sickening

Reactions
5,432 196 34
Alleybux
I see Dirtyshow made sure he ate both of those burgers. She must have run out of stimulus money, you know when she get her YouTube check, she lay out a whole spread and eat most of it but today she only had one sammich and onion rings? That hoe poor again.

the scream I just let out stop please Lmaoo

General Manager
Reactions
14,260 1,179 14
Alleybux
Where is the lie??? Then the bytch talking about Laiyas 18th birthday which I recall is late in the year. She broke broke and got the kids begging all why she bums food off another business owner.. How dem earring sales Dusty??? Dirtyshow used the last of the funds on that plastic tree...or maybe the tree bark for curing cancer. "Who a buy bush pon line?" They really are some fools some dirty moldy fools at that.

General Manager
Reactions
14,260 1,179 14
Alleybux
Did anyone catch the name of the restaurant Dusty went to on this last "mukbang"? Was it called Flavor Connections"? I can't find them on Yelp in Houston and I am just curious as to their ratings. Thank you.

Gang Gang
Reactions
6,021 176 9
Alleybux
I hate that MS never covers his face when he sneezes that loud obnoxious ass sneeze. All them paper towels and shit they always have there and he has to spit his shit into the air! Just nasty

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
14,260 1,179 14
Alleybux
I hate that MS never covers his face when he sneezes that loud obnoxious ass sneeze. All them paper towels and shit they always have there and hew has to spit his shit into the air! Just nasty
Just DISGUSTING!!!! They always leave me with a Sour face....like damn people that old act so triflin. Thank goodness they are scared to go out to eat...can you imagine the complaints.

Reactions
5,432 196 34
Alleybux
Lawd yummy called KFC about those hard biscuits.
Oh my god she still calling restaurants and complaining I’m telling you this lady is soo obsessed with food is actually scary at this point like some straight eating disorder type shit I’m sorry. I be to scared someone might spit in my food and I stop eating out a few years ago ( had a bad experience with Wendy’s I was done after that )Home made much better healthier

edit I forgot this is dusty we taking about she to lazy to clean ,cook,wash dishes etc

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Dear Larry Reid
I low key think less and feel a ways about jives knowing this information and not saying anything and trying to use it as a leverage to break a...
Ja'Quarius McCray, 17, is charged with murdering Orlando mom after following her home and...
How is this stand your ground? She and her friend were on her property in the friend's car. Ja'Quarius came on to private property with a weapon...
Naomi Campbell has a newborn baby girl.
Many celebs befriended these people and had nothing to do with their crimes. Stop reaching
Prince William is 'Horrified' (HORRIFIED, I tell you!) at Harry for his comments about Charles - LOL
Gurl, you know I have to match the pics to the article and not the biased nonsense the UK media uses. :disdain: :LOL: And of course my...
Daina(Tootsie Time) and Ahmet Thread Part 1 : Cheatin', forgivin' and sangin'
She definitely edited that pic, it’s sad she’s constantly edited every feature of her body from her head size, face and body. In the vlog when she...
GPK
Y’all ain’t shit in this thread and I stan. Whenever I’m down I come in here and spill my drink laughing. Never change LSA!!! Me too!!!! LSA...
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
Ok maybe if Lauren was a talented actress she could have pulled off the role. Colorism would definitely be present but I mean a talented actress...
What's the Point of Therapy?
How is therapy supposed to work? The therapist asks about my concerns, but can't do anything to help as she's not a psychiatrist. The...
Top Bottom