YummyBitesTV (ASMR/MUKBANG)

General Manager
Reactions
12,376 339 11
Alleybux
That whole shit she said bout Christmas was her being selfish,she said it used 2 be her fav,then list things she did as a kid so if its ur fav.as a kid & u remember how special it was than it still should be,just make them moments with ur kids.it shouldn't go away cause of them smh an thats basically what she said "it ain't bout her no longer then F it...to much money/time

General Manager
Reactions
14,260 1,179 14
Alleybux
SELFISH!!! First she had so many pet peeves...to many to remember :wub:wub then it's all about her and her shyt. My pet peeve is people saying ummmm when the food is nasty, another is a grown azz person damn near 50 licking and sucking their arms, another is someone who burps all the time. Now those are pet peeves DUSTY.

Can we also talk about the under the water light display that she wants for her room since Jayden has one??? Another pet peeves of mine is an old azz woman who can't let children have shyt. I thought her wanting the "Not a DISCO ball" rotating globe for HER room was bad...ok Narcissist Dummybites.

Gang Gang
Reactions
6,021 176 9
Alleybux
Has anybody noticed that yummy’s upper lip is starting to look like this? Or had it always been that way...
8F460458-C3DC-40A8-9160-BFA095AC112E.jpeg

Gang Gang
Reactions
6,021 176 9
Alleybux
SELFISH!!! First she had so many pet peeves...to many to remember :wub:wub then it's all about her and her shyt. My pet peeve is people saying ummmm when the food is nasty, another is a grown azz person damn near 50 licking and sucking their arms, another is someone who burps all the time. Now those are pet peeves DUSTY.

Can we also talk about the under the water light display that she wants for her room since Jayden has one??? Another pet peeves of mine is an old azz woman who can't let children have shyt. I thought her wanting the "Not a DISCO ball" rotating globe for HER room was bad...ok Narcissist Dummybites.
If her and MS have separate rooms, at what point do they decide to come together?

Gang Gang
Reactions
6,021 176 9
Alleybux
That whole shit she said bout Christmas was her being selfish,she said it used 2 be her fav,then list things she did as a kid so if its ur fav.as a kid & u remember how special it was than it still should be,just make them moments with ur kids.it shouldn't go away cause of them smh an thats basically what she said "it ain't bout her no longer then F it...to much money/time
He manipulates her. And she lets him

General Manager
Reactions
14,260 1,179 14
Alleybux
MS saying he loves when Jayden hugs and kisses him...that's weird. Wasn't that his favorite thing outside of a Playstation?? His azz gets happy for video games, WEED (clearly based on their comments) and Jaydens hugs and kisses. Not to mention his FAVORITE vacation was when Dusty remembers lol...that says enough. Look at them views. Effects of the demic on Dusty's channel..tragic.

General Manager
Reactions
14,308 468 7
Alleybux
I’m glad I decided to watch today’s video cause he basically called her dirty nasty woman lmao

timestamp 24:40

also timestamp 32:43 he shaded the shyt out of her and she didn’t even notice she thought he was talking about Laiya but he was talking about her

Last edited:
Please Don’t Ask About My Teeth
Reactions
32,816 1,059 13
Alleybux
I’m glad I decided to watch today’s video cause he basically called her dirty nasty woman lmao

timestamp 24:40

also timestamp 32:43 he shaded the shyt out of her and she didn’t even notice she thought he was talking about Laiya but he was talking about her
You gotta be a filthy woman for a man to wish that you would clean more. She was hurt by that comment THAT SHE ASKED FOR. She cannot handle the truth or constructive criticism for nothing. This is why she will never grow, because her main issue is she's not willing to change.
I also noticed that MS has been mentioning his Mother a lot more lately, and Christi is still shading her Parents. Christi you better pay attention to the hints yo king dropping.

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
You gotta be a filthy woman for a man to wish that you would clean more. She was hurt by that comment THAT SHE ASKED FOR. She cannot handle the truth or constructive criticism for nothing. This is why she will never grow, because her main issue is she's not willing to change.
I also noticed that MS has been mentioning his Mother a lot more lately, and Christi is still shading her Parents. Christi you better pay attention to the hints yo king dropping.
...King ?
DFDFCF27-57DD-472E-9509-205A3107B01B.gif

Lmaoo nah let me stop.

General Manager
Reactions
14,260 1,179 14
Alleybux
It was the description of the triflin bathroom for me..Ike nah bro and it is clear why he has his own room. I knew that bytch was nasty ever since I saw her dirty azz reuse the same bacteria covered disposable gloves to put her makeup on. Then she got flies and Nats around all the time, the trash piles in the kitchen, clothes pilled up in her room Jaydens room, the family/mukbang room, shyt she BEEN NASTY. Dirtyshow probably figured if he calls her out on camera she'll do it...WRONG. His dumb azz knew she was nasty when he met her...especially burping like a man...that would have been enough.

General Manager
Reactions
14,308 468 7
Alleybux
It was the description of the triflin bathroom for me..Ike nah bro and it is clear why he has his own room. I knew that bytch was nasty ever since I saw her dirty azz reuse the same bacteria covered disposable gloves to put her makeup on. Then she got flies and Nats around all the time, the trash piles in the kitchen, clothes pilled up in her room Jaydens room, the family/mukbang room, shyt she BEEN NASTY. Dirtyshow probably figured if he calls her out on camera she'll do it...WRONG. His dumb azz knew she was nasty when he met her...especially burping like a man...that would have been enough.
Right she has been dirty and lazy she not about to change at her big Age, he can keep hoping

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
Damn Amiya!!! How you let UPS go?? Just like her damn mama...can't keep a job cause she think she know better.
jYR8XR.gif
This one ima have to disagree with only because she said it was taking a toll on her body. Too many young people give their physical & mental health to jobs that give no fucks about them. It’s smart she let that one go after a while being there before she ended up sick or croaking. She already expressed knee pains she too young for that. Plus she said she still have her other job since she was working two & she’s even thinking of getting another. She’s way more productive than when she was in that house so I give Props to her big time.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Everyone's favourite MTV Unplugged performance ?
blackstreet & babyfaced’s unplugged performances were legendary. kenny is always amazing live but he was extraordinary during his performance.
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
Forget the adults in this situation right now. I'm focused on Natalia. I don't think any of this would be happening if Anansa didn't run her...
Prince William is 'Horrified' (HORRIFIED, I tell you!) at Harry for his comments about Charles - LOL
Another pointless article. Another money grab. Sorta like Hannity showing out for daddy Rupert. Harry and Meghan get attention and clicks...
Black Women are not free as white women-BLM Twerker Vs. Marina Abramović
I’m tired to seeing BW everywhere flapping our asses in the wind. Twerking is ova and not elegant. I’ll be honest. Not really a fan of Marina...
This Is Us Season 5, Episode 15 "Jerry 2.0"
Thanks for the tag I forgot about this. Please let this be another Black Pearsons episode.
Prince Harry Thinks The First Amendment is "Bonkers"
No you didn't. That is why I'm asking you now for the third time to point to the part in his comment where he is attacking the US. You can't and...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
I love the commitment that you have with convincing us that London is pretty. She isn’t. But it’s okay babe. it could be that she takes very...
Know someone that was fired for being nosy?
When I worked in the ER/ED, there was a woman whose daughter's boyfriend strolled in to be seen. Her nosy ass just had to know what it is he came...
Prince Harry is the definition of a alpha male & a high value man. He protects, provides & puts...
Girl, some font posted quotes from an article where he was whining about how Windsor was so boring and how he was enjoying his time in Afghanistan...
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
Evil comments about the young Black actress meant nothing …but when you harass precious white folk, then the wheels start to turn. Sad but not...
Top Bottom