Quantcast

Are cringe interracial blogs only for women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
How does does you as a black woman frequenting a forum about dating white men while calling out black men for doing the same thing look better ? The fact that these forums even exist should be embarrassing. I promise you neither white men nor white women have forums on how to date black people. It’s makes y’all look pathetic and desperate. This is why white people (men and women) laugh in your faces and I have no sympathy for y’all. You claim that you don’t date black men yet are constantly making threads about them. It’s giving me obsessed vibes. Both black men and black women who date out are deranged, there I said it.
Didn’t read

marchpisces92

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,879 1,797 880
Alleybux
Not you guys trying to make it seem like this is the most normal thing in the world for men lol nooo

Women write cringe blogs with a knight in shining armor mentality...
A man writing like this, like white women will swoop up and save him is definitely more embarrassing.
Chilee black man can do no wrong on here, it’s hilarious
Literally you are spot on. What heterosexual man makes blogs like this. Maybe gay or bisexual men but heterosexual men? I find it hard to believe.

Last edited:

guruexposed

BeautyQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
30,155 890 554
Alleybux
A match made in heaven! I was just in Dunkin Donuts and a black guy and 2 white girls was in there just staring at me. They all huddled together and said something then looked back at me again. I'm pretty sure they was talkin sh!t. I'm thinking, "you hanging out with Neanderthals bro...revaluate your life."

This is why they cannot be trusted. White women are dangerous on a social level and black men are fools to the point its just embarrassing.

You get your lil donut or whatever and keep it moving. They are never worth a black woman's time.

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,895 5,300 768
Alleybux
okay and...
Is something supposed to happen?
People blog about every damn thang. People blog about foot fungus.

Last edited:

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Literally you are spot on. What heterosexual man makes blogs like this. Maybe gay or bisexuality men but heterosexual men? I find it hard to believe.
Apparently there are quite some women in here who see this as common for men lol not me though...

lovelylavish

Don't take it personal...
Reaction score
Reactions
16,950 1,206 614
Alleybux
This is trauma.

I hate when some black men do that sh!t. You can be out mind your business, and boom a black guy with a white woman starts looking at you to see what your response is going to be. Like n___a I don't care.

yes so true and usually the white girl is fat or considered low quality. I’m not jealous lol

magestic101

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,504 1,345 2,197
Alleybux
why do so many people take whats on the internet at face value?

how do you know this isnt some 1000 lb white guy that is trolling?

lovelylavish

Don't take it personal...
Reaction score
Reactions
16,950 1,206 614
Alleybux
That’s the point normally you’ll see women make blogs like this, a blog like this by a man is not common at all.

The blog has this Disney fairy tale vibe instead of how men normally just show women they are physically attracted too. It’s very feminine...

agreed, I didn’t even know men blogged like that. The only blogs I’ve read written by men are usually political or about sports. This is something I’d expect for them to make a video on YouTube.

guruexposed

BeautyQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
30,155 890 554
Alleybux
(the way you describe feminine is not the same way I do) A blog like this is feminine to me, all the other things you mentioned have nothing to do with that.

If my idea of feminine men are your thing then go ahead and date them. I don’t see being feminine (writing blogs like this) as a positive thing for men.

I agree, It's actually very feminine. If you swapped the words of that coach from wife to husband it reads very much like some thank you speech to my family and husband for supporting me and "having it all". Men don't typically go that far in their speeches like that. Usually just a 1 line bit but his dragged like he was so proud to have a white wife and some mulatto children like they are prizes rather than real that his family is his support and 1 one factor to his success. Rather it sounds like having that white wife and kids to showcase as head coach is "having it all". It reads so embarrassing and cries I want to be like my white male coaches so badly.

marchpisces92

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,879 1,797 880
Alleybux
I will say, some fonts always pretend like it's only BW doing this stuff.

There are numerous Youtube channels, forums, Reddits made by BM discussing IR dating and PAWGS.

People make to big deal out of IR, people who date out and people who are against it.

This sort of thing is cringe, but it's not hurting anyone... as long as they aren't actively, vocally planning to disenfranchise BW (which they do sometimes), it not our concern. People are going to date who they want to date. We can't control BM's desires and why would we want to??? Stop fighting over scraps and get with the program... all I'm going to say on that.

HOWEVER, I have peeped that some of you are so hard on BW's IR antics... but BM now get the "well, BW do it too " pass. Hmm...
To the bolded. Honestly that's the vibe I'm getting from the entire thread. It's crazy to me how protected black men are in a predominantly black women's space. You won't ever hear "BM do it too" in defense for black women.

waldorf888

...Chile anyways.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,646 648 375
Alleybux
Lots of black men actually feel this way, he's just one of the first to say out it loud. Don't make a difference to me, let him love on his white KWEEN

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
To the bolded. Honestly that's the vibe I'm getting from the entire thread. It's crazy to me how protected black men are in a predominantly black women's space. You won't ever hear "BM do it too" in defense for black women.
I’m blocking them all because idgf, if I want to joke about something including black men. I will period

SCarmichael

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,505 6,099 4,138
Alleybux
Yeah most of the responses in this thread are from short bus riders so eager to prove "I'm not phased by black men dating out like OTHER black women" that they missed the point of the thread.

The point was to show that other demographics partake in IR blog spots and websites so it makes no sense to paint black women who do the same as "thirstier" or "more desperate" than other groups; that the bashing of black women who make IR related content is undeserved given everyone does it.

Ya'll too hype not to look pressed yet in the end you still look pressed. So triggered about what black men and other women think of y'all you fail the syllabus each and every time. :disdain

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
I have seen black women doing this too.

One of my friends from my all girls high school is dating a white guy and they have their own YouTube channel/blog.

Witch Please

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,981 2,155 996
Alleybux
I date interracially but this is weird. My Pinterest is filled with natural hair styles, fashion, and aesthetics I like. Pinterest usually only puts things according to your searches not just on Pinterest but on the web in general.

Anyone making blogs dedicated to dating anyone of any race has issues. Just date them and stop making a big fuss out of what should be a normal relationship

Hugs and Kisses

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,252 7,542 7,491
Alleybux
Black love fonts are going to be mad about this one but I was just scrolling, these things are just more out in the open than you think lol
Here’s the link to the pin;

Lol, it is under a photography category called “Black Girls.” You on Pinterest searching out some racial sh!t, and that popped up. You were not just searching recipes or the regular stuff that people usually search on Pinterest because Pinterest has an algorithm based upon your browsing. You really believe that you are fooling us as if we do not use Pinterest

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
I date interracially but this is weird. My Pinterest is filled with natural hair styles, fashion, and aesthetics I like. Pinterest usually only puts things according to your searches not just on Pinterest but on the web in general.

Anyone making blogs dedicated to dating anyone of any race has issues. Just date them and stop making a big fuss out of what should be a normal relationship
I work in marketing I have used interracial couples for my ads if needed and I use Pinterest for my marketing moodboards. You guys have to come up with another reason why I would “look this up”... this one is getting old *yawn*

If you can’t even laugh a little at this you are pressed about it, period

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Lol, it is under a photography category called “Black Girls.” You on Pinterest searching out some racial sh!t, and that popped up. You were not just searching recipes or the regular stuff that people usually search on Pinterest because Pinterest has an algorithm based upon your browsing. You really believe that you are fooling us as if we do not use Pinterest
Yes I am a black girl so that makes sense... also already answered why I get all kinds of couples on my timeline... you should learn how to read before speculating.

jane123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,872 315 870
Alleybux
Exactly. BW have been roundly mocked for years for having writing books and blogs about IR dating and marriage.

"BM, WW, WM, AW, LW, LM don't need books and blogs to swirl, they just do it!"

It's interesting to see how the tone is much more muted since it was discovered that BM engage in the same foolery.
Well that’s because women are supposed to be chased not doing the chasing
Wm have blogs and entire sections of the internet dedicated to Asian women
Bm have the same for bw and ww

bw are not supposed to be writing think pieces and blogs to chase anyone

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,690 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
Well that’s because women are supposed to be chased not doing the chasing
Wm have blogs and entire sections of the internet dedicated to Asian women
Bm have the same for bw and ww

bw are not supposed to be writing think pieces and blogs to chase anyone
No, you're spewing out the BM talking point implying BW are undesirable.

When you know it's because BW have been tricked and guilted about historical mistreatment at the hands of WM...

...but what about at the hands of BM which BW have been tricked into explaining away which has led to these blogs?

KKND04232016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,246 4,207 1,949
Alleybux
I want to start a blog.. but it wouldn't be popular. I want to start one for step count . Like goals.. I've done 20k steps everyday for the last month! Seriously it works...

I mean how do y'all find this stuff?

jane123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,872 315 870
Alleybux

When you know it's because BW have been tricked and guilted about historical mistreatment at the hands of WM...

...but what about at the hands of BM which BW have been tricked into explaining away which has led to these blogs?
Lol tricked? I think we all know the wm treatment of the entire world
No one stops you from dating them

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux

The black women that do this are running from a dysfunctional community with the hopes of greener grass. I don’t know what black men’s reason is though as they are the ones creating the disfunction so I guess they are running from their own failure

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,690 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
The black women that do this are running from a dysfunctional community with the hopes of greener grass. I don’t know what black men’s reason is though as they are the ones creating the disfunction so I guess they are running from their own failure
Can you imagine the chaos that must run through their heads to justify mistreating BW while fearing other BM, WM and everyone in general?

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Can you imagine the chaos that must run through their heads to justify mistreating BW while fearing other BM, WM and everyone in general?
It’s just not healthy, studies have already shown that black women age faster internally partially because they are always worried about racism

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,690 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
Black women need to consciously make the choice to create distance between themselves and any disfunction, put yourself first and pick a partner who makes your life easier.
Might be easier to get away from BM dysfunction, but what about unavoidable racism?

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Might be easier to get away from BM dysfunction, but what about unavoidable racism?
I’m at this point where I think it’s best for black women to choose careers where they can move as freely as possible, besides that it’s impossible to avoid it all. Practice self care on the regular, meditation, journaling, working out, create a life where you can make time for yourself.

I really want Black women to come together and create more safe spaces just for us to help out with this, I know I will do my part in that in due time.