Quantcast

Are cringe interracial blogs only for women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,689 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
I’m at this point where I think it’s best for black women to choose careers where they can move as freely as possible, besides that it’s impossible to avoid it all. Practice self care on the regular, meditation, journaling, working out, create a life where you can make time for yourself.

I really want Black women to come together and create more safe spaces just for us to help out with this, I know I will do my part in that in due time.
Keep in touch.

I agree with your post. Last, worried about the race dying if BW were to do the above?

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Keep in touch.

I agree with your post. Last, worried about the race dying if BW were to do the above?
That will never happen, Black people are 2 billion strong around the world, there will always monoracial black people but even if it happens (and this is controversial) it is not Black women’s problem.

We are women first, preserving the race is the job of men. They approach, they go on one knee, they protect and provided for the community. If they choose to do all of those things for other women then they have made their choice. It’s up to us to make ours and make sure that we are safe and taken care of in this male centered society.

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,808 3,607 4,870
Alleybux
Do these men have a humiliation kink at being laughed at by white men? I bet they're cackling at how they drone on about yt ppl....and then chase yt women....lmfao. you can't make this sh!t up.
White dudes do IR more than black men...so who are they to talk? They love their Chinese women.lmbao

badbatch

Thotdog Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
3,562 83 45
Alleybux
I used to lurk on a bm/ww forum back in the early 2000s. It was hilarious. So many bitter ass dudes and incels on there. They had all been done wrong by black women and white women were their savior. The posts were always about looks or xes or why white women were better than black women for black men. One guy would always make posts about white women's feet. Surprisingly there were a few white women who were regulars. All but maybe 2 fetishized black men.

I ran across that forum again maybe 5 years ago and it was still there. I guess the racist uncle Tom that moderated it left and the new person banned a lot of people. It had calmed down a lot.

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
I used to lurk on a bm/ww forum back in the early 2000s. It was hilarious. So many bitter ass dudes and incels on there. They had all been done wrong by black women and white women were their savior. The posts were always about looks or xes or why white women were better than black women for black men. One guy would always make posts about white women's feet. Surprisingly there were a few white women who were regulars. All but maybe 2 fetishized black men.

I ran across that forum again maybe 5 years ago and it was still there. I guess the racist uncle Tom that moderated it left and the new person banned a lot of people. It had calmed down a lot.
It’s black men who were fetishizing the white women tbh it’s very rarely the other way around

badbatch

Thotdog Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
3,562 83 45
Alleybux
It’s black men who were fetishizing the white women tbh it’s very rarely the other way around
White women definitely fetishize black men. A lot of white women have that big black buck with a big black D fantasy.

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
White women definitely fetishize black men. A lot of white women have that big black buck with a big black D fantasy.
Black people are probably fetishized the least, black men chase heavy after white women for their skintone and hair. I just think black people are quick to call attraction to them a fetish. White women probably have black men and women beat combined when it comes to being fetishized. They just don’t like being seen as a fetish, they prefer to call you creepy or weird and will rarely mention it.

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,149 8,761 8,256
Alleybux
Why are so many people in this thread mad? How do yall even find threads like this unless yall were staking the interracial forum.

Closure

Trying to grow without hating the process
Reaction score
Reactions
224,159 37,263 4,427
Alleybux
Why are so many people in this thread mad? How do yall even find threads like this unless yall were staking the interracial forum.
You see it in the new posts and on the sidebar. Also, I am not mad. I think a lot of people use the words mad and angry very loosely.

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,689 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
You see it in the new posts and on the sidebar. Also, I am not mad. I think a lot of people use the words mad and angry very loosely.
If you notice, BM oppression of BW share the same traits of a jealous individual:

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
If you notice, BM oppression of BW share the same traits of a jealous individual:

They compete with black women because they can’t compete with other men

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,166 9,374 4,422
Alleybux
Not you guys trying to make it seem like this is the most normal thing in the world for men lol nooo

Women write cringe blogs with a knight in shining armor mentality...
A man writing like this, like white women will swoop up and save him is definitely more embarrassing.
Chilee black man can do no wrong on here, it’s hilarious

Chile, these #blacklove fonts (and really, #blacklove women in general) are straight up delusional. They will hold onto these black men for dear life. Meanwhile, these dudes will drop kick them in the throat to get a woman of another color.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,166 9,374 4,422
Alleybux
That will never happen, Black people are 2 billion strong around the world, there will always monoracial black people but even if it happens (and this is controversial) it is not Black women’s problem.

We are women first, preserving the race is the job of men. They approach, they go on one knee, they protect and provided for the community. If they choose to do all of those things for other women then they have made their choice. It’s up to us to make ours and make sure that we are safe and taken care of in this male centered society.

Also, the whole concept of "race" is man-made. Literally. There's a universal law of gender, but there's no universal law of race or universal law of black/white/Asian. Race is all man-made, psy-ops sh!t.

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Chile, these #blacklove fonts (and really, #blacklove women in general) are straight up delusional. They will hold onto these black men for dear life. Meanwhile, these dudes will drop kick them in the throat to get a woman of another color.
They defend the right of the most random of them to date out but trust the black men still call them bedw.enches if they try it.

These black women defend black men the same way they want to be defended by black men but that will never happen.