zac-efron-alexandra-daddario-pet-shop-march-2018-02.jpg

Last edited:

cotrona

Taurus Gang ♉️
Reaction score
Reactions
14,205 275 19
Alleybux
A photo op with just four pictures and two of them are just zoomed in on their faces?

Champ77

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,040 2,465 2,138
Alleybux
She had a nude scene on True Detective. I have to say, her titties are on point, so unless he's gay good for him.

Ms. Stewart

Rated G for Gangsta
Reaction score
Reactions
58,529 562 90
Alleybux
Lol this just got posted by People.

Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario Have Been Seeing Each Other ‘On and Off,’ Says Source

After playing love interests in Baywatch, Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario have taken their romance off the beach.

The duo have been seeing each other “on and off since their time working together on the movie last year, but they are not officially dating,” a source tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Efron, 30, and Daddario, 32, were spotted doing some shopping for their dogs at a Los Angeles pet store on Wednesday. After browsing the aisles together, Efron helped the actress load supplies into the trunk of a white SUV.

Daddario addressed rumors that they were dating back in May, telling E!, “We work together closely; he’s my love interest in the film. I understand why people would go crazy over something like that, but Zac and I are very good friends.”

She then joked, “We would have very blue-eyed children, wouldn’t we?”

Earlier this month, Efron posted a gushing tribute to Daddario on her 32nd birthday, writing on Instagram, “Happy birthday to one of the the most real, down to , stunning, intelligent, creative, loving, and most rare Pokémon ever created split in 2016, while Daddario was reportedly last linked to her Percy Jackson costar Logan Lerman.

Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario Have Been Seeing Each Other ‘On and Off,’ Says Source

Last edited by a moderator:

crazyjohn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,482 151 828
Alleybux
She had a nude scene on True Detective. I have to say, her titties are on point, so unless he's gay good for him.
Lol this just got posted by People.

After playing love interests in Baywatch, Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario have taken their romance off the beach.

The duo have been seeing each other “on and off since their time working together on the movie last year, but they are not officially dating,” a source tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Efron, 30, and Daddario, 32, were spotted doing some shopping for their dogs at a Los Angeles pet store on Wednesday. After browsing the aisles together, Efron helped the actress load supplies into the trunk of a white SUV.

Daddario addressed rumors that they were dating back in May, telling E!, “We work together closely; he’s my love interest in the film. I understand why people would go crazy over something like that, but Zac and I are very good friends.”

She then joked, “We would have very blue-eyed children, wouldn’t we?”

Earlier this month, Efron posted a gushing tribute to Daddario on her 32nd birthday, writing on Instagram, “Happy birthday to one of the the most real, down to , stunning, intelligent, creative, loving, and most rare Pokémon ever created split in 2016, while Daddario was reportedly last linked to her Percy Jackson costar Logan Lerman.

i heard that she post have more scenes in True Detective, i'm trying figure what her role was her role was on the show. i do find the time of this article odd, there have rumors about zac efron alexandra daddario since first day of baywatch movie

Last edited by a moderator: