Quantcast

Ze'Shawn Stanley Campbell arrested. Scammed 10 women for over $1M, one of them Chris Brown's MUA

Mrs Clooney

A-List Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
106,225 12,016 553
Alleybux

upload_2021-3-12_1-5-3.png

Alleged Romance Scammer from Orange County Arrested on Federal Charges of Defrauding at Least 10 Victims Out of Over $1 Million

LOS ANGELES
– Federal authorities have arrested an Irvine resident on fraud charges that were unsealed today to reveal allegations he stole more than $1 million from at least 10 victims in Southern California – some of whom he developed romantic relationships with – and used the personal information of some to obtain credit.

Ze’Shawn Stanley Campbell, 33, who in recent years has lived in several cities in Los Angeles and Orange counties, was taken into custody March 6 at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport after arriving on an international flight. During his first court appearance Monday in federal court in Fort Worth, Campbell was ordered detained, and the United States Marshals Service was ordered to transport him to Los Angeles. Once he arrives in Southern California, Campbell will be arraigned and will be afforded a detention hearing.

Over the course of six years, Campbell allegedly defrauded his victims by lying about his wealth, his ownership of various business, his success in investing money, and his service in the military. After convincing the victims he was wealthy, reliable and successful, Campbell asked for money, including for loans that he claimed he would use to support his businesses and to pay his medical bills, according to the indictment. In some cases, Campbell obtained money from victims with false claims he would invest their funds.

Notwithstanding his various claims, the indictment alleges Campbell used the funds to support his lifestyle, which included the purchase of luxury items. When some of his victims refused to give or stopped giving him money, he applied for loans and credit cards in their names without their knowledge and then failed to pay off those loans and credit card balances, according to the indictment.

An indictment contains allegations that a defendant has committed a crime. Every defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

The indictment filed on March 5 and unsealed today charges Campbell with five counts of wire fraud, one count of money laundering, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of aggravated identity theft.

The wire fraud and bank fraud charges in the indictment each carry a 30-year statutory maximum sentence, the money laundering charge carries a potential 10-year federal prison sentence, and the aggravated identity theft charge carries a mandatory, consecutive sentence of two years of imprisonment.

This matter is being investigated by the FBI.

This case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Poonam G. Kumar of the Major Frauds Section.

Alleged Romance Scammer from Orange County Arrested on Federal Charges of Defrauding at Least 10 Victims Out of Over $1 Million

Video that Chris Brown's MUA made to expose him:

Old LSA Threads:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/latina-scammed-by-black-boyfriend.2475414/

Youtuber exposes scammer zeshawn stanley campbell

I was scammed by my own boyfriend

Last edited:

Mrs Clooney

A-List Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
106,225 12,016 553
Alleybux
Summary of youtube video from @livelaughlove12

- Scammers name: Zeshawn Stanley Campbell (goes by many aliases)

- Met him through a mutual friend
- Noticed that he never went to work but had so much money and was living well
- Claimed he owned many businesses and invested in many stocks.
- He told her he had cancer that he was battling for years
- His family and friends backed him up completely
- Left bank and investment statements around the house for her to see so she would believe he was well off (ALL LIES)
- Went to Vegas and “forgot his debit card” when they were checking into the hotel lmao
- Convinced her to invest her money in stock, so she pulled money out of her IRA and gave him a large check. He gave her a blank check from his account so she would trust him.
- He cashed/deposited the money immediately without a beat.
- She got nervous about him depositing it so fast and asked for the money back.
- He never gave the money back
- She filled out the blank check that he gave her but it bounced (surprise).
- He continued to lie about everything
- She posted a pic of him on IG and two girls reached out to her warning her about his scamming ways.
- He targeted young, latinas with kids
- He sucked those girls and their families dry and disappeared.
- Ended up finally doing a background check on him and found out all about his fraudulent past (many names, addresses and socials)
- She held onto the info for 2 months trying to get her money back.
- Ended up confronting him about everything and he denied denied denied and lied the whole time.
- Ended up suing him but still hasn’t gotten her money back

Blaqduchess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,174 181 57
Alleybux
JC the barber seems like he was part of the setup. Let me finish watching it though.

Blaqduchess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,174 181 57
Alleybux
The fact that he lied about being molested as a child and then showed her anal sutures. I honestly would've been like,” I’m good. I don’t need to see them. Also why have the stitches not been removed or dissolved after all these years. The lies!!!!

GrannyNguyen

I bit Beyonce
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
47,565 1,248 244
Alleybux
I remember this. Chris's Barber was in on the set up too. Didn't he claim to be half Lebanese or some other middle eastern ethnicity too?

IndieQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
200,707 3,668 896
Alleybux
I mean, it's sad, but I don't understand giving money to anybody I'm not related or married to. And they had kids? smdh...

GROAN AWAY

You Tried It, I Denied It!
Reaction score
Reactions
96,969 4,383 4,257
Alleybux
This was such a horrible story. I’m glad he’s in prison. How could you prey on single mothers and ruin their credit and take their money?