Quantcast

Zimbabwe Zimbabwean father, 66, with 16 wives and 151 children has a strict four-times-a-night xes schedule to keep his family growing

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,165 274,761 8,222
Alleybux

Zimbabwean father, 66, with 16 wives and 151 children has a strict four-times-a-night xes schedule to keep his family growing​

• Misheck Nyandoro, 66, does not work and claims his job is 'satisfying his wives'
  • Said he has to marry younger women because older brides have lower libido
  • He hopes to one day have 100 wives and will marry his 17th in winter 2021
A Zimbabwean father who has 16 wives and 151 children has revealed he follows a strict four-times-a-night xes schedule to help keep his family growing.

Misheck Nyandoro, 66, does not work and claims his full-time job is 'satisfying his wives', who cook, clean, and cater to his every desire.

The dad-of-151 has no plans to slow down, however. He will marry his 17th bride in the winter and hopes to have 100 wives and 1,000 children before he dies.

He has complained he has to keep marrying younger women because older brides cannot keep up with his insatiable xes drive.

He claims to lead a life of luxury and says he is showered with gifts and money by his many offspring.

Zimbabwean father Misheck Nyandoro, 66, who has 16 wives and 151 children has revealed he follows a strict four-times-a-night sex schedule to help keep his family growing

Zimbabwean father Misheck Nyandoro, 66, who has 16 wives and 151 children has revealed he follows a strict four-times-a-night xes schedule to help keep his family growing

Nyandoro, from Mbire District, Mashonaland Central Province, has designed a schedule that allows him to 'satisfy' at least four of his wives per night.

He told the local news outlet The Herald: 'I go to the bedrooms that I have on my schedule. I then satisfy my wife and move onto the next room. This is my job. I have no other job. '

He added: 'I alter my behaviour in the bedroom to suit the age of each of my wives. I don't act the same with the young ones as I do with the older ones.'

The 66-year-old became a polygamist in 1983 and said he does not plan to stop the 'project [reproducing]' until he dies.

He added all of his brides are extremely happy with their lives and at least two are pregnant.

Nyandoro already has 151 children but plans to have at least 1,000 and keep reproducing until his dies

Nyandoro already has 151 children but plans to have at least 1,000 and keep reproducing until his dies

Financially, Nyandoro claims he is not feeling the burden of having over 150 children and explains that he has actually benefited from his giant family.

He said: 'My children spoil me. I'm constantly receiving gifts and cash from them and my step-sons.'

The family mainly relies on farming and has recently been allocated 93 hectares of land near the Mvurwi mountains.

But at least 50 of his offspring are in school in Mbire, Harare, Mutare and Guruve.

Six work for the Zimbabwe National Army, two by police, 11 others are employed in different professions, and 13 of his daughters have been married off.

He has married off 13 daughters. Two wives are pregnant. At least 23 of his sons are married, one of which is distantly following his father’s footsteps, on a count of four wives.

The 66-year-old retired war veteran claims he is not feeling the burden of having over 150 children and explains that he has actually benefited from his giant family who shower him with gifts and cater to his every need

The 66-year-old retired war veteran claims he is not feeling the burden of having over 150 children and explains that he has actually benefited from his giant family who shower him with gifts and cater to his every need

But, the polygamist claims to be living a stress-free life, he doesn't go to work and his 16 wives all dote over him with each one of them cooking him separate meals.

He said: 'Every one of my wives cooks for me daily but the rule is that I only eat delicious food, anything I feel is below standard gets thrown away,

'They know the rules and they have promised not to get angry when I send their food back. Anything sent back should be a lesson that helps them improve.'

He last got married in 2015 and then took a brief pause because of the poor economic situation in Zimbabwe, but has planned a return to weddings in 2021.

He started the grand project after the Rhodesian bush war, in which he fought for Zimbabwean independence, because he wanted to help replenish the population.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ren-strict-four-times-night-xes-schedule.html

La Papesse

M is The 13th Letter.
Reaction score
Reactions
22,275 740 369
Alleybux
This is a disgusting tragedy, and a grand travesty of both family and married life.
He is nothing but a sperm donor, a predator, a lazy entitled coddled male. He does NOT deserve any of his wives, nor the honor to have his genes live on through all of those children!!!
He's the ultimate dusty, my goodness God!

ETA: Can you imagine that some of his sons are also following in his footsteps? His wives and children are basically there to please him and serve him; the former with their youth, body, and cooking, and the latter by venerating him like a God by lavishing him with gifts like a spoiled bratty child!!!

Last edited:

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,986 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
It's a shame that his sons are following in his footsteps but why wouldn't they? All the xes you could want without the hassle of being a man.

OnBehalfOfMe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,564 935 336
Alleybux
Why the fµck are they marrying him? Or are they being sold? What woman wants to live like this?

Every single one of them has a side dude or two - guaranteed. Half of them kids or more probably ain't even his.

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,895 5,300 768
Alleybux
This is gross. Those poor kids will have to travel to the next country over to avoid inbreeding with the way this thang is populating the town. How do you avoid not marrying your own cousin or half-sibling with this madness? Gross, gross, gross. I couldn't imagine the STD's floating around neither. Just YUCK! This is a damn CULT.

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,977 21,032 26,976
Alleybux
Who is feeding these children? How you gon be a welfare thot in a run down country that can't even feed its own citizens?? :beatup e5 e2 e1 Some of these African men are truly deranged.

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
I hate when they write about something like this without giving the full background. It's done to make Zimbabwe/Africans look backwards.

This is actually a very specific sect in Zimbabwe.

What's fueling his actions is likely his membership of the Johane Marange apostolic sect. They're known for marrying of young girls without their knowledge or their parents permission. They also reject members going to the hospital and are a church of miracles.

Recently two prophetesses were arrested for the murder of a church goer who they cut with a blade for spiritual healing.

A lot is undocumented so it's unknown how many lose their lives by not going to get medical treatment.

ETA: This is not to condone or normalise but to give context and to show how scary the sect is particularly for the vulnerable.

Last edited:

knc286

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,537 1,442 463
Alleybux
This is making me mad. Especially in a country such as Zimbabwe where the HIV rates are skyrocketing. This is dangerous. There is poverty.
he lures these poor women in because he has a farm. And since these women come from poor families, their parents gladly marry them off to a “well-off” man. Note well off is in quotes. I bet you some of these women, if not all are HIV positive. All because of one silly man.
They had to abolish polygamy in Swaziland because of the skyrocket hiv rates. Zimbabwe needs to follow suit.

SummerSolstice

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,800 28 1
Alleybux
I hope for the women's sake that each session last longer than 5 minutes but it's highly unlike because he strikes me as being very selfish.

cleosinatra

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,237 207 116
Alleybux
He claims to lead a life of luxury and says he is showered with gifts and money by his many offspring.

of course he lives in luxury, he bred his own workforce.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,771 70 5
Alleybux
This is making me mad. Especially in a country such as Zimbabwe where the HIV rates are skyrocketing. This is dangerous. There is poverty.
he lures these poor women in because he has a farm. And since these women come from poor families, their parents gladly marry them off to a “well-off” man. Note well off is in quotes. I bet you some of these women, if not all are HIV positive. All because of one silly man.
They had to abolish polygamy in Swaziland because of the skyrocket hiv rates. Zimbabwe needs to follow suit.
Polygamy is very much alive and legal in Swaziland, unfortunately.

Simlish

just a fairy with a knife
Reaction score
Reactions
157,359 3,141 969
Alleybux
I hope he “sends back” a dish on the wrong day and gets the Al Green treatment from one of the wives. Trifling dusty.

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
So no bag, xesual slavery to a 66 year old who's likely done after one pump, working their asses off every day to pay the lazy ole bastard's bills and daily maid and babysitting duties 'till they die. Somebody explains to me what's in it for the women, exactly? Is this a Daily Mail ''article''? LOL

niki

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,263 488 181
Alleybux
Women's Rights or a Womens Liberation movement needs to come to Zimbabwe.

LSA please don't come in here bashing the women.

I don't think the women would not live like this if they had other viable options avaliable to them for jobs, safety and a place to live. The only reason women would live like this is if they live in a place where they are treated as second class citizens and are not allowed equal access to property, education and jobs as their male counterparts.

The percentage of xesual assault against women is high in Zimbabwe so for them they may find safety in living in a large households.

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,513 14,135 13,201
Alleybux
Im with it. We need all the Black people we can get. I’m amazed that he’s 66 and still getting it like that. He’s a God. I don’t trust anything white media says, with their jealous negative spinning asses. This is why they hate us.

SendAnOracle

I deserved better
Reaction score
Reactions
14,544 966 531
Alleybux
Its never attractive men doing all of this, always the uglies. Great way for ruining the gene pool.

He must have come from a rich and connected family if the government is just handing out land to him freely.

Last edited:

Nouraj

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,220 888 1,533
Alleybux
So he’s not concerned that this will cause his children or grandchildren to possibly marry a relative without them even knowing?

Frescura

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,461 5,787 476
Alleybux
This is sick and nothing to be proud of. It takes more to being a man than f*cking and producing children. He has no job, so, how is he providing for his wives and children? Why would any woman agree to marry him and live a life like this? He literally has nothing to offer them but dick, so, there’s nothing for them to gain from this arrangement. Also, there is no way he’s been able to spend any quality time with all of them or his kids. He just lays up all day, has xes and collects gifts from his children. Just terrible...

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,491 7,022 6,890
Alleybux
This bum got it all fµcked up. If he’s going to lead this kind of lifestyle, he should be wealthy.
He has nothing to offer these women but sperm?
He must be getting these women off the streets!

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,453 3,935 964
Alleybux
He's a King. God Bless Him.

Are you really praising this xes addict for doing nothing but having children? He’s the African Sperminator!

Ugh, I just look at your comment in disgust. You piss me off sometimes Mikhail. Golly.

tenor.gif