Zimbabwean Lady in a 'polygamous' marriage with a Ghanaian Man - UK

running in the shadows
Reactions
5,712 40 5
Alleybux
She's back alright. Umar copied King :ROFLMAO:Think she's damn right Umar and Kofi both as dusty, ashy, fat, narcissist and broke as hell. And we finally have the reason for her silence, he gagged her

Where Is Your Husband’s Second Wife, Shulamite, My Readers Ask Me, As Dr Umar Johnson Copies My King In Quest For Polygamy

Hey, she just posted that today!!!

(Since, apparently, she does still lurk here, one would have thought I'd have gotten a shout out or thanks for the heads up. Oh, well.)

running in the shadows
Reactions
5,712 40 5
Alleybux
Where can I read about Shulamites pregnancy?

Good question.

Here's what was at the end of her post (linked here at bottom of previous page - post # 750):

If my readers mean well when they ask, if they are patient enough, it will all be revealed in the fullness of time, not just about the Shulamite, or his or not his concubines, but the Kingdom beyond the walls…

Reactions
7,268 150 18
Alleybux
Why Black Single Mothers Should Accept That They Are Meant To Be “Second Best”

I forgot how much I really, really don't like this woman but... what a wrenched person. I didn't go looking for this either, it was on the articles after the "Umar copied my kiiiiing" article.
What did I just read, lol... What a depressing blog post, with all sorts of negativity. And how are Ciara and Eva Marcille not fully black women to her...
Jean is all kinds of messed up...

Reactions
2,640 84
Alleybux
Jean had her baby. She posted the baby pic and people were asking if it was her's or Shula's. Then posted this pic after, probably to show that she was pregnant

Attachments

• 20200805_231109.jpg
    20200805_231109.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 115
⚜️Creole, American, and Proud ⚜️
Reactions
118,681 3,586 478
Alleybux
Reactions
2,516 42 3
Alleybux
Notice she refers to concubines and wives. So he must’ve taken an additional “wife”. Probably when she was pregnant. Wow. He’s the scammer of scams because whew, it couldn’t be me.

also, the drawn picture of him over her bed is sending me.

Born Again Facetious Troublemaker
Reactions
41,464 917 327
Alleybux
It’s like she is doing everything in her power not to mention Shulamite.

And once again LSA clocked the situation; she admitted that they were homeless living in Air B&Bs.

With all those kids and thinking having more kids is smart. So I’m trying to read her rantings/nonsense and it appears to me that Shulamite left! She probably didn’t have the baby either. Good! She probably couldn’t stand the idea of the other wife being pregnant for HER husband. She’s very possessive of him.

Last edited:
Reactions
118,681 3,586 478
Alleybux
In Chichen’s ❤️ @ Hobby Lobby in Abu Dhabi
Reactions
32,520 696 54
Alleybux
Wow...so this crazy woman is still living in the delirium that is Kofi Nino. I can’t even consider their relationship to be a love relationship because she behaves like an abandoned kitten who has imprinted itself to a dog that it thinks is their mother.

Clearly the king is also has self esteem issues. Why else would a so called man stay with a crazy woman who breeds like an automated popcorn machine? He is running fake businesses while living like a vagabond with his tribe of nomads as they shuffle in and out of AirBNBs.

What happened to Shulamite and her baby? Hopefully, she finally woke up and moved on to greener pastures. If so, that leaves just Jean alone with the king and all of her offspring. I guess it is no wonder that she sequestered herself away from them. Nothing like continuously giving birth to stocky children to gain a little peace and privacy.

Jean- where are you serving your self appointed confinement? I know it isn’t in the mansion because that joint is still for sale.

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

Why are you still hemming and hawing over finalizing this real estate purchase? I thought it was written in the stars and ordered by God for you and your family to call this place home.

But why should you concern yourself with silly details like moving your brood into a home large enough to accommodate all of you when you can simply Isolate yourself in a cramped space to read about Finding Freedom. I bet your imagination runs wild pretending that you are really Megan.

You remind me a lot of Janet on All My Children. She was Natalie’s crazy twin who felt that she alone deserved to live a life of matrimonial bliss with basic ass Trevor. To the point that Janet pushed Natalie in a well and disguised herself as Natalie to engage in a relationship with Trevor.

Thank goodness that Harry and Megan are in the States so you can’t get any ideas. Anyway...good luck to you in your small bedroom and congratulations on your latest addition. May God arm her with the necessary tools to survive having your crazy ass as a mother, and a lazy, conniving grifter as a father. To have to deal with all of that whilst trying to navigate through life in a short squat body is too much for anyone. But life is also hard out here for pimps...just ask your king and he will confirm this for you.

Smh...mmmph mmmph mmmph.

200.gif

Reactions
32,520 696 54
Alleybux
Why Black Single Mothers Should Accept That They Are Meant To Be “Second Best”

I forgot how much I really, really don't like this woman but... what a wrenched person. I didn't go looking for this either, it was on the articles after the "Umar copied my kiiiiing" article.

She has a hell of a nerve sitting in judgement of this older woman’s lifestyle while knowing she was fake married in a park her damn self with nothing to show for it but a litter of children. That man didn’t legitimize their relationship on paper or with a ring. You know Jean’s desperate ass would wear a ring pop as her wedding set if the king bought her one but he didn’t even do that. At least a fake ring would have suited the theme of their fake wedding. The only thing real that day was the stolen, um excuse me...”foraged” flowers that her 9 year old lifted for the bouquet. The poor child had to multitask between committing a crime and officiating a fake wedding ceremony.

Reactions
32,520 696 54
Alleybux
Good question.

Here's what was at the end of her post (linked here at bottom of previous page - post # 750):

Translation...she hasn’t thought of a believable story that she can pass off as the truth yet. She is waiting for her imagination to combine with pure fiction. Then, and only then will we find out her version of what happened to Shulamite. Although I am sure that when she finally shares the story, it would be more plausible to believe that Shulamite was actually abducted by aliens.

Reactions
2,640 84
Alleybux
I thought Shula went back to her family. But she may actually be with Nino's family. Or at least she hangs with them a lot.This guy, Kwaku Kyei Nuslam, is his brother. Also, she still likes Jean's stuff on Facebook and IG.

And I agree he's still with Hagar, but Jean is too stupid to see it.

Attachments

• 20200822_234515.jpg
    20200822_234515.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 20200822_235324.jpg
    20200822_235324.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 20200822_235741.jpg
    20200822_235741.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 120
Reactions
744 2
Alleybux
I thought Shula went back to her family. But she may actually be with Nino's family. Or at least she hangs with them a lot.This guy, Kwaku Kyei Nuslam, is his brother. Also, she still likes Jean's stuff on Facebook and IG.

And I agree he's still with Hagar, but Jean is too stupid to see it.

I thought Shula was slim and darker, is this Asare Abena not one of his side kicks? Or his wife legal from Ghana. I really can’t keep up with this circus or how many women this man has, the biggest mystery to me is how does he get the women?

If he’s is still banging Hagar why do it on the low when he can even sack her from her own tiny bedroom to bang her there and she will oblige. This is Jean we are talking about not a normal woman, Kofi doesn’t have to cheat she lets him do it under her nose.

Reactions
744 2
Alleybux
Surely there cannot be ANOTHER woman whose self esteem is so low they would be involved in this mess. How is this possible

I know but the scariest thing about this Kofi circus is yes there are so many women out there ready to bow to this thing which calls itself a King. One deluded woman who lurks on jeans blog and here was really to leave the USA to be his 7th whore wife concubine or whatever he calls them.

Reactions
32,520 696 54
Alleybux
I know but the scariest thing about this Kofi circus is yes there are so many women out there ready to bow to this thing which calls itself a King. One deluded woman who lurks on jeans blog and here was really to leave the USA to be his 7th whore wife concubine or whatever he calls them.

What any woman sees in this man I will never understand.

5E0FBD82-4344-469E-B287-74772024BE57.jpeg

Reactions
3,176 45 15
Alleybux
Wow...so this crazy woman is still living in the delirium that is Kofi Nino. I can’t even consider their relationship to be a love relationship because she behaves like an abandoned kitten who has imprinted itself to a dog that it thinks is their mother.

Clearly the king is also has self esteem issues. Why else would a so called man stay with a crazy woman who breeds like an automated popcorn machine? He is running fake businesses while living like a vagabond with his tribe of nomads as they shuffle in and out of AirBNBs.

What happened to Shulamite and her baby? Hopefully, she finally woke up and moved on to greener pastures. If so, that leaves just Jean alone with the king and all of her offspring. I guess it is no wonder that she sequestered herself away from them. Nothing like continuously giving birth to stocky children to gain a little peace and privacy.

Jean- where are you serving your self appointed confinement? I know it isn’t in the mansion because that joint is still for sale.

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

Why are you still hemming and hawing over finalizing this real estate purchase? I thought it was written in the stars and ordered by God for you and your family to call this place home.

But why should you concern yourself with silly details like moving your brood into a home large enough to accommodate all of you when you can simply Isolate yourself in a cramped space to read about Finding Freedom. I bet your imagination runs wild pretending that you are really Megan.

You remind me a lot of Janet on All My Children. She was Natalie’s crazy twin who felt that she alone deserved to live a life of matrimonial bliss with basic ass Trevor. To the point that Janet pushed Natalie in a well and disguised herself as Natalie to engage in a relationship with Trevor.

Thank goodness that Harry and Megan are in the States so you can’t get any ideas. Anyway...good luck to you in your small bedroom and congratulations on your latest addition. May God arm her with the necessary tools to survive having your crazy ass as a mother, and a lazy, conniving grifter as a father. To have to deal with all of that whilst trying to navigate through life in a short squat body is too much for anyone. But life is also hard out here for pimps...just ask your king and he will confirm this for you.

Smh...mmmph mmmph mmmph.

200.gif

Not the stocky children!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions
118,681 3,586 478
Alleybux
When I have time, I shall go to the beginning of this thread and quote but a font presented the theory that Kofi was using juju hence him always carrying and pointing the walking stick. At the time, I laughed my ass off but now I don’t find a damned thing funny because I realize that font was on to something because even a NASA-style takeoff zick couldn’t drive women this batty.

Must be the juju!

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Best Music Videos of ALL TIMES
I was gonna say the same. Scream really is timeless. I’ll always remember the first time I saw this on tv as a kid, I don’t think I’d ever been so...
RHOP Ray & Karen's 2nd wedding day/ vow renewal celebration is set to happen
Karen told Robyn that Juan revealed his real feelings about marrying her when he got drunk. Robyn was not happy about that. Which is why I was...
RHOP: Apparently none of the housewives attended Karen’s birthday celebration
Karen played herself by coming on the show acting like: 1. Her life was in order in every area. 2. Lying when called out in her inconsistencies...
Why Disney doesn’t make superstars?
I can see some people viewing them as Disney. If my memory is right, Disney played Britney and Xtina music videos on the Disney channel. But...
Any info on Alexis Ohanian before Serena?
Something I'm surprised no one has bought up yet but Alexis' business partner committed suicide around 2007 or so. Both him and Alexis are strong...
If every Black person decided to wear a natural hairstyle tomorrow...what's the worst that could...
It wouldn’t be that big of a deal. I believe it bothers Black Women more then it bothers anyone else to wear their actual hair Asian Beauty...
Am I Wrong For Laughing At My Cousin's Weight Gain And School Problems?
Life has a way of humbling you so the same way that you think her situation is karma for what she said, there could also be karma for you laughing...
TMZ: Bill Gates Drew Anger of Family During Secret Island Trip Ahead of Divorce
Hmmm. TMZ is hardly ever restrained when reporting, especially when it's something that could be a scoop. Either they don't know why everyone is...
Man killed black college student in her apartment after 2 dates.
Another case of if I can't have you, than no one can. Why was she entertaining that bum?. Was he a student, if not than whyyy?.
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
Before this escalates to kema vs Asian part 26263737, imma just change the topic now, ANYWAYSSSS, does anybody have an update on lul tim ugly ass?
Top Bottom